What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show us your huge fan leafs. go big or go home.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here is mine. :D the strain is bagseed and the leafs r the size of my face bigger then my hand.

Ok so now its ur turn to show us your huge fan leafs.
this should be fun. outdoors to indoors whatever u got going.

Attachments

• fgbh 097.jpg
    fgbh 097.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
  • fgbh 096.jpg
    fgbh 096.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 11

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
this one was pretty big, and the pic turned out nice. c99skunk
picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread :good:

Okay first is an Indica pheno leaf of Sweet Tooth #4, over a foot wide and they can get much bigger than this. These were grown under LED lighting also in organic soil. :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a life sized one (make sure to click the bar on top of the pic for full size) of the Sativa pheno that had huge fans, will get more uploaded on here soon I took some pics of it over a big oval dinner platter and it was well over a foot wide with pretty unique blades. It eventually turned a nice light color with light purple & pinkish colors in the middle of the leaf blades. :joint:

picture.php

Here is some color change :biggrin:

picture.php

BongRipkenJR.

Kind of hard to see, but just the one blade was the size of my hand. This plant was lavender kush and there were many leafs in the 12"+ range. Master Kush crosses make big leafs!

SNC00045.jpg

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Not sure if this will work or not....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=6966&pictureid=116335

Can someone let me know if it shows up or maybe even can fix it for me? Unfortunately I only have my phone for IC for the time being and the Internet isn't the same as on a real computer. Anyways the picture I'm trying to post is a pretty huge leaf from an outdoor run a couple years back. It was a G13 s1 seed I found, if my stoner memory serves me correct.

Latest posts

Latest posts