What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

((Geo Pots & 1200 Watts!))

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yeah, I guess quitting is the smart thing to do. Now you can go back to paying $60 an eighth.

Trust me dude I have HATED myself ever since I traded my gear for a car and never got setup again... In time I'll be back it's in my blood

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
hey man great looking plants.. Quick question.. I just read your post and I may have missed it but, what media are you using in your geo pots?

Mybad dude life at that time got really dark... I was using a Coco/Perlite mix about 80/20

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So all you cared about was the $$$ and the green boxes under your name? Got what you wanted and now you've abandoned us.

Well, at least you inspired a bunch of other people to do the same thing, right?!

(hmmm, wonder if that could be why you're only getting so much for your grows?)

EDIT: For those who missed it earlier, TD's driving passion was to take the homeless and teach them to grow buds.

No that's not all I cared about, I cared about my plants and the therapy if provided me. The feeling it gave me knowing I might help someone with my medicine. I find it funny I was looked down upon for wanting to make something off it I mean it does cost and isn't just a hobby. Unfortunately lots of people I knew were getting setup and robbed. I also had a apt I was in and my tent was in the living room so if the front door got opened and someone was across the street they could see into my living room! There were a few times Moms came home while the tent was open toward the end of flower. Well a Chevelle full of hood dudes kept coming around at odd times and I had the feeling I had to get the fuck out of there. My last run wasn't that good and that OG cut I had was SHIT! So I learned my lessons, it was sad having to let go of most of my gear. I came across my carbon filter in storage and some air pots and damn near cried I missed it so much. Times are so different now and seeing these guys in CO is crazy and I'd like to be a part of the community again and know I'm helping someone. Eventually get into CBD strains and extracts, I've been through a lot and dealt with seizures in front of me so seeing kids going through that fucking broke my heart.