What's new

((Geo Pots & 1200 Watts!))

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
o nice, a thunderkle hps thread :D

Ive shown yours, drbuds, anti's and a few others cfl threads to many patients - yall inspire a bunch, fair warning I'm subscribed for this run for sure - good luck!

wow! thanks I'll be posting more when I fix my pc built in video card took a shit so I'm getting new everything ! Thunder Kloud Seeds is coming along and I am positive ANY Chemdog breeders would drool over the Chem91 Bx1 males I found! Sticky leaves that leave the 91 funk all over your finergs. Alien Rocket Fuel is a project thats being started asap. I also have 4 Day Of The Dead beans soaking waiting to be planted as soon as they shoot out tails.... None of my other moms got mites eithers so the Sugar Cane Kush lives and as promised I will make F2 freebies for the bay. I also planted 2 of Bobbleheads Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk's so lots of new strains and hybrids of favorites to play with and make ICer's drool over lol...

huntingbb

wow! thanks I'll be posting more when I fix my pc built in video card took a shit so I'm getting new everything ! Thunder Kloud Seeds is coming along and I am positive ANY Chemdog breeders would drool over the Chem91 Bx1 males I found! Sticky leaves that leave the 91 funk all over your finergs. Alien Rocket Fuel is a project thats being started asap. I also have 4 Day Of The Dead beans soaking waiting to be planted as soon as they shoot out tails.... None of my other moms got mites eithers so the Sugar Cane Kush lives and as promised I will make F2 freebies for the bay. I also planted 2 of Bobbleheads Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk's so lots of new strains and hybrids of favorites to play with and make ICer's drool over lol...
ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
lol sounds like a TON of fun man, can't wait to see your new grow develop! here's to happy trails my friend :)

311devon

Alright, bro, when are Thunder Kloud seeds available and where can I pick some up!!

yea what he said^^

Big Props and many thanks to ya urkle. I run a Dr Bud sog after witnessing your sucess with it. Nice grow ya got going there. Are those geo pots available in a size appropriate for a Dr Bud sog? I'm running the classic dew bottles right now. Had the dew monkey on my back already so i figured what the hell might as well use em...lol.....Have you heard from the good Dr lately? Havent sen him around much here or on FMB.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
The first release from Thunder Kloud Seeds is going to be my Cuzin Violet strain which will be a F1.. However I will be taking her all the way to a IBL so come aboard the TKS Express now to have a chance to get the limited F1's and F2's cuz they are only being released once. Urkle x Afgooey x Sour D IBL x Sugar Cane Kush is going to have some real gems to find... Then after this run it's back to that good ol SCK which my buddy is doing indoor for the 1st time and..... Says it's the best strain he's run in 5yrs and it's next to Blue Dream, Strawberry D, and the Double Purple Blowfish cut I had aka LB#6 aka Redue from a Little Blessings pack from Bodhi Seeds found by mjactivist.... So yea F2's freebies of SCK are coming this year so keep a eye out for those...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
attachment.php

I must say Microbe Brew and Kangaroots kick ass! Plus Im in week 5 and have half a qt of each still!!! Ran outta Roots Excel by week 2!
attachment.php
attachment.php

then we have shots of my Tahoe / Deadhead OG whichever it is but I just thinks it is Tahoe OG but from a CC seed pack which is cool with me... The Tahoe smell is coming out now too so I'm happy so far, looks like a good yielder when topped and super cropped...

Attachments

• IMG_20110103_121632.jpg
    IMG_20110103_121632.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20110103_121700.jpg
    IMG_20110103_121700.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20110116_122743.jpg
    IMG_20110116_122743.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20110116_122757.jpg
    IMG_20110116_122757.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20110116_122833.jpg
    IMG_20110116_122833.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20110116_122857.jpg
    IMG_20110116_122857.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20110118_172530.jpg
    IMG_20110118_172530.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20110118_172639.jpg
    IMG_20110118_172639.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 9

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then after this run it's back to that good ol SCK which my buddy is doing indoor for the 1st time and..... Says it's the best strain he's run in 5yrs and it's next to Blue Dream, Strawberry D, and the Double Purple Blowfish cut I had aka LB#6 aka Redue from a Little Blessings pack from Bodhi Seeds found by mjactivist.... So yea F2's freebies of SCK are coming this year so keep a eye out for those...

I should have another release of Sugar Cane Kush at seedbay for BIN sometime in the next 3-Weeks.

I am sure that everyone whom doesn't obtain a Pack will appreciate your F2's "FREEBIES".

:ying:

Hey bro!!

Hey bro!!

The first release from Thunder Kloud Seeds is going to be my Cuzin Violet strain which will be a F1.. However I will be taking her all the way to a IBL so come aboard the TKS Express now to have a chance to get the limited F1's and F2's cuz they are only being released once. Urkle x Afgooey x Sour D IBL x Sugar Cane Kush is going to have some real gems to find... Then after this run it's back to that good ol SCK which my buddy is doing indoor for the 1st time and..... Says it's the best strain he's run in 5yrs and it's next to Blue Dream, Strawberry D, and the Double Purple Blowfish cut I had aka LB#6 aka Redue from a Little Blessings pack from Bodhi Seeds found by mjactivist.... So yea F2's freebies of SCK are coming this year so keep a eye out for those...

I'm tagging along, bro!! in the trunk, hanging off the bumper, I'm here bro!! Damn those sound like some serious dankness!!

woolybear

Veteran
Very nice roots, I'm going to have to check out the Bushdoctor stuff, have seen other peeps using it I think... very nice!

tr1ck_

Crazy thread! I'll be sticking around for sure. First Thundurkel was the inspiration to upgrade to a HID and tent from a cfl cab, and then RedGreenery pops in who was my inspiration at stealth cfl grows which really made me fall in love with everything :)

bobblehead

Veteran
Thundurkel, what are you doing with your life!? I never see you around anymore bro. Is the real world keeping you busy? I had some more growers advise me to use some drip-clean, so I'm gonna go for it. Last right I over-fed the girls, and I should have used it then...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
PC just got fixed grow is lovely but time to move spot is hot now so I am outta here!I've had life fucking in the way quite a bit but I'm still doing my thing guys don't worry...

Darth Fader

TD, good to see you doing your thang! Those roots are INSANE and the ladies look super healthy too, but nodes look way to compact for a pure Tahoe IMO, so I'm guessing it's a hybrid or CC. I know you've been through a lot of feeding regimens this last year, you still running H&G minus the RE & SP? L8r

Latest posts

Latest posts