What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

((Geo Pots & 1200 Watts!))

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
That's right folks I'm back at it again with round 2 under my 600's and I've made some changes this time around. Instead of running 18-21 1gal Smart Pots I've switched over to 15 2gal Geo Pots which are just like SP's but built better,have square bottoms and handles. I also dropped Roots Excelurator and Shooting Powder this run and replaced them with Microbe Brew & Kangaroots for the RE and MOAB for the SP. Another thing that is different is I have a air pump with a 1/4" hose going into the res to areate it more and a 160gph pump just to keep the water moving around so nothing settles on the bottom. I gotta say my girls are loving how things are right now :dance013: The batteries in my camera are dead but I got a new phone with a camera just as good as my old canon 3.2 pixel camera :dance013: So with that said on with the show, I've been veggin for a week and a half now Thursday will be a full 2 weeks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have 6 Cuzin Violet's on each side with 3 Tahoe OG(or whatever cut I have) in the middle.. They just had the unders cut out the morning this pic was took and yea I hack the shit outta my girls before I flip and you'll see why soon enough... Shooting for 2.5-3lbs this run :tiphat:

Attachments

• 2 weeks veg 021.jpg
    2 weeks veg 021.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2 weeks veg 013.jpg
    2 weeks veg 013.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 2 weeks veg 001.jpg
    2 weeks veg 001.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 2 weeks veg 002.jpg
    2 weeks veg 002.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 8

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'm really digging the Microbe Brew and Kangaroots the shit is working just as well as Roots Excelurator did for me. Going to ask Fox Farm if the Microbe Brew is similar to RE in any way cuz that seems to be the one they have you use more. Kangaroots gets used 1 time in veg and 1 time in flower the rest of the weeks call for the 2.5ml of Microbe Brew per gal.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I'm diggin em so far workin just like my Smart Pots did and the handles make it easy to rotate and move around...

Hey thunder nice setup I'm likin the handles on those pots.I finally got a front row seat to a thunder show! Yyyea ill be watchin

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Hey thunder nice setup I'm likin the handles on those pots.I finally got a front row seat to a thunder show! Yyyea ill be watchin

Wow thanks, I'm pretty happy with how far I've come since I signed up and started growing with CFL's lol. I'm still itching to make the DrBud2000! When I have time and extra space and money I'd like to build a cab that had 2000w of CFL's all the way around it for perfect light spread. Then have the rows sectioned off with a res for each row on flood and drain so I could have it perpetually harvesting a row each week. If I can get it worked out I'm gonna market that shit for small growers and try and get a deal with a nutrient company to do a package grower deal...

Enough about my lil project that is last in line to my breeding projects I have coming up. I'm going to be getting some Secret Jarden DR Twins and another mom tent. That way I can germ seeds in the tops of the DRT's and flower them out below for selection...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
The bin that you have all the plants in, how does this setup work?

I'd go check out the Hydro section and check out the Ebb & Flow threads you'll learn all you need to know there... It's just too much to explain in my thread sorry...

Wow thanks, I'm pretty happy with how far I've come since I signed up and started growing with CFL's lol. I'm still itching to make the DrBud2000! When I have time and extra space and money I'd like to build a cab that had 2000w of CFL's all the way around it for perfect light spread. Then have the rows sectioned off with a res for each row on flood and drain so I could have it perpetually harvesting a row each week. If I can get it worked out I'm gonna market that shit for small growers and try and get a deal with a nutrient company to do a package grower deal...

Enough about my lil project that is last in line to my breeding projects I have coming up. I'm going to be getting some Secret Jarden DR Twins and another mom tent. That way I can germ seeds in the tops of the DRT's and flower them out below for selection...

Lol the dr bud 2000 would be a shitload of work...but it'd be fun for me to watch...lol,I remember readin ur cfl grows before I was a member. uve come a long way..I'm just about ready to upgrade to a thousey or 2 600's once I get a new spot and just use the dr80 for moms veg and cuttings, I like your idea of sectioning it off to make separate areas.anyway ill stop babbling. everything looks great keep up the good work

Sup dude? Came along way from Purple Urkel's and Cfl's bro! I remember ^.^ Hell ya dude thats fuckin awsome. I remember you saying you were gonna come out with your own seed line and tear shit up. And look at ya now, doing it. Thats what I call determination and pride. Good shit dude. I dunno if you remember or not but I had to stop growing for a while after my purple chitral grow to take care of some things. That was about 1 1/2 yr ago. Im ready to start growing and pursuing my own projects. Imma be running some autos first just for some quick bud. Then imma run about 20 strains or so. Alot of the well known killer strains aswell as some less known strains. I'm calling it my strain bucket list. I havn't started on a list yet as this idea is actually fairly new. But I will start a strain list and just add to it if I think of something. Then imma grow em out (not sure how much at a time..prolly 6 as thats plenty for me.) veg em for about a month then flower em. I just think that would be awsome to always be smoking new bud. Will be expensive but worth it imho. But thats down the road, for now imma just do an auto run with HPS. After what I did with 4 cfls and that purple chitral I cant wait to see what happens when I get my hands on an HPS ^^. All organice of course. I plan on having it up and running by Jan 1st.

Anyways, sry for long post....but I thought it was pretty cool that your doing EXACTLY what you said you would do.

Good shit mang
pce

lmfao I cant even give you plus rep cuz it says I have to spread some around. You must have been one of the last people I gave rep to or something.

pce

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Looking good, homie. Grabbin' me a front-row seat for this show. :)

D

DHF

Those Geo pots make SP`s look like shit Thund.....Way big improvement with square bottoms , handles , and doubled over at the top.......

So that`s a 3 x 6 table with 15-2 gals in it , but what`s your medium.......Coco/Perlite ?........

How bout a per day feed/flood schedule ........Respect on your setups usin pre-fab tents........Makes it easy ta hook up intake and exhaust for the lights and exhaust fans for air circulation and smell control with built in lightproofing........

Usedta be a major PITA ta frame up my flip rooms outta wood and then seal every nook and cranny gettin rid of light leaks.....

Anyways....Thanks for the show.....roots bein air-pruned after week and a half veg says a lot bout your dialage......Killer job Bro.....just watch out for residual salt buildup above the flood line as a precaution.....

Looks like a salt buildup line at flood level`s the only reason I mentioned it.......Been readin bout how H&G Dripclean does away with said issue , just never tried it before ........Maybe it`s just a "root line"........just tryin ta help.....

Take care...DHF....:ying:......

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Wow thanks for the love guys I'm tired as shit and will get back to responding tomorrow..

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
That's whats up folks, yo Cali your avatar has had me jealous since I got here and I can happily I say I finally made some honey that I could spell my name out with and it's peanut butter colored like yours.. Thanks for the inspiration I'm not gonna bite your shit just always wanted to have some that I could play with like that without breaking.... OMG is all I can say about the shit I've been smoking never really messed around with BHO and it's fucking potent using my trim hahaha....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
3 weeks and 3 days cuz it'll be a full 3 weeks come tomorrow but they are only 12" so I want to go another 3 days and flip em Monday...

Latest posts

Latest posts