What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

spider mite destroyers.

SOGrowergal

My boyfriend and I just ordered some Spider Mite Destroyers and I was wondering if anyone personally has used them before in there garden. I really hope they work cause we want to go the full organic way and dont want to have to bomb or spray. Thanks for the help
I hate :dueling: spider mites

I'm interested too. I had a bout with the mites too, but since I found them way early, they were a breeze to control.

I heard from a couple that spider mites are impossible to avoid indoors. They were offended that i didn't want to buy their clones that were COVERED in mites and it looked like a Halloween themed grow with all the webs...no exaggeration either.

What do you guys think? I think a clean garden can prevent them. My previous garden I was careless and let my dogs go in with me. Doh!

zenoonez

Veteran
No experience using Spider Mite Destroyers but I know that you can kill them by gassing them. As far as not being able to have a mite free grow room, that is complete horse hockey. However, if you found a cut that you wanted to add to your collection mites shouldn't stop you. You should build a little airtight case and choke those little bastards to death with some argon. If you do it every other day for a week or two you should be fine after that. Doing it staggered like that will allow any eggs to hatch and then you kill those mites before they become mature.

Latest posts

Latest posts