What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fritillary collective organic food seed

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tomato Sweet Cherry ,, but they aren't in the 2009 multipacks.

(the photo was just an example of packs) :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SPRING SALE - PRICE LOWERED!!!!

http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=148

If you dont reap $20.00 food-stuffs in return off these seeds - red pop corn, squashes/pumpkins, hot peppers, burdock and sunflowers - then they went to waste,!

All IBL,,, so you can keep seeds and sow food next season,, and share the seeds with other growers,, :D

We'll throw up a grow log of how these genetics perform this season,,

smithgerry

The stevia plant is the latest botanical offering on the sweetener market. Growing to about 1 foot tall, the ground leaves of this perennial can be used to sweeten meats, cereals or other dishes.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FRT Veggie Seed Mix packs are at seedbay Buy Now :

http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=5&b=148

Organic food seeds from organic home-breeders...

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This season fritillary seed collective had bumper crops of ... Ah Sunflower (one specimen had a 12inch head),, red hot chili peppers and tomatoes galore ,, burdock prolific,, and a good crop of Ah Pumpkins,, and exotic squashes,, many of which are still maturing on the plants.

FRT Red Popcorn plants didnt grow as readily or strong this season,, (sown indoors and outdoors) and seem slower than previous years. This means next season we will go back to 2007-8 stock to make fresh selection for seed saving from. Which means this year we should have some popcorn to eat :D

Anyone interested in growing veggie seeds by fritillary seed collective next season at home,, check out this thread. Multi seed packs are available now at seedbay Buy Now option.

D

dramamine

Wow! What a sunflower!!

Great work with the seeds, for sure. So important, too. I can't wait to get some of the chilis going... The popcorn looks awesome as well. Peace.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PROPS TO SEEDBAY / GYPSY FOR SUPPLYING FRT VEGGIE SEED MULTIPACKS TO GROWERS

FOOD IS THE FUTURE!!!!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOT MIX PEPPER PACK [2010] COMING SOON

A mix pack of ibl and heirloom and hybridized chilli seeds from Iranian, Jamaican, Mexican, and Peruvian origins... including 1st generation F1s,, 2nd and 4th generation open bred in-bred lines.

100% Organic!

THE HOTTEST MIX PACK ON THE PLANET!!!

rexamus616

Veteran
Food is the future..... a-MEN!!!

What do you mean "open bred in-bred lines?"

Is it that the seeds are from an open pollinated crop of "in-bred stock"? or did you forget to put an "&" in there somewhere?

Your work brings me hope for the world. keep it up!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I mean that the IBLS did not come from single parent matings,,,

ALL FRT IBLs are open-bred using as many parent plants as possible from each variety,, in isolation from the next variety.

Peace

rexamus616

Veteran
could you show a few more pictures of the fruits/flowers and plants themselves?

eg. the pumpkin? and a cob of red corn?

please? :)

STUNKY

nice looking vegs.. there is a local heirloom tomato around here that is real good. don't know a name.. the guy i know who grows it is 80 and been growing it for 50 years.. i usaully get a few plants every year .. nice and juicy . we call them one slicers.. if ya eat tomato sandwiches u will know what i mean..