What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Where Do I Grow From Here?" Grow Diary 4 400s x 4 strains

Those little tiny ones in the DWC are so small right now, but after a couple of weeks its more like DAMN IM RUNNIN OUTTA ROOM! Your plants look nice and healthy man, keep it up!

W

WhoMan

Those little tiny ones in the DWC are so small right now, but after a couple of weeks its more like DAMN IM RUNNIN OUTTA ROOM! Your plants look nice and healthy man, keep it up!
No boubt SA420 and thank you. I will be updating this more often now since their is something to look at,Good day man, hope you swing back through. Whoman:joint:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Hey thought I would stop by and have a look see. I have to say looks great. Is that just an old tub that's not hooked up? Brillant! Love that satori makes me wanna crack mine. Have to say that LACon is one of my absolute favorites ever! Femm'd? Was it the local Cali cut just force femm'd? Hope so, I don't know anything about the DNA stuff, that's the only other place I have seen it, but if it's the LACon from my neck of the woods you are in for a treat! Can I ask you how do you treat that Satori? I have read alot from Mandala about how the nute requirements are supposed to be less than what one may normally use? Don't know if I understood that correctly or not, but yours look healthy, thought I'd ask and see how you are feeding yours. Good grow, I am gonna hang around and maybe ask a question here or there if you don't mind. Nice work!

W

WhoMan

Hey thought I would stop by and have a look see. I have to say looks great. Is that just an old tub that's not hooked up? Brillant! Love that satori makes me wanna crack mine. Have to say that LACon is one of my absolute favorites ever! Femm'd? Was it the local Cali cut just force femm'd? Hope so, I don't know anything about the DNA stuff, that's the only other place I have seen it, but if it's the LACon from my neck of the woods you are in for a treat! Can I ask you how do you treat that Satori? I have read alot from Mandala about how the nute requirements are supposed to be less than what one may normally use? Don't know if I understood that correctly or not, but yours look healthy, thought I'd ask and see how you are feeding yours. Good grow, I am gonna hang around and maybe ask a question here or there if you don't mind. Nice work!
Rideon IE and thank you. The tub is in a spare bathroom so i plugged the hole and laid soil over it to soak up any runoff and it works gr8 Lol. love to hear things like that (La Favorite) DNA are the breeders of that their strain and they just so happen to be from Killa cali. Good possibility the LACon is from your neck of the woods. Check them out (DNA), Insane strains. I have another strain going from Reserve Privada called Cole Train and it also has a strain cross in it from your nek ov the woods called "Jasmine" the Haze im sure you are familliar with.I get the best results with Mandala strains when i give them one feeding of PVO grow at 420ppm/.8ec on the beginning of the 3rd week and only veg for 4, they are vegans:) . When i put them in to flower i give them a week to soak up any leftover nutes, On the 2nd week of flowering i hit them with 420ppm/.8ec of PVO Bloom and then water, water, feed- 420ppm/.8ec. Until that cycle leaves me with 14 days to flush. Mos Def IE swing through. Good day Whoman

IE this is for you bro:) I knew i wasnt the only one-Whoman
picture.php

W

WhoMan

Picture update
The LA Con. have all popped will take photos soon. 2 of those Cole Train are at 6 feet and the rest are all doing good. This is just a quick pic update. some are in the tub still. Good day all. Whoman

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

IE2KS_KUSH

That looks familar, right down to the bong and ashtray! All the essentials for life LOL! I really believe you get what you give w/ your plants. Do you smoke cigs in there? I do in mine, I know it's not supposed to be a good thing, but my girls never seemed to care, hell they are probably addicted to the nicotine LOL. Instead of the ash tray, I usually just mostly empty coke cans that I eventually spill after they are nearly full. Love the pictures, everything looks sweet.

Damn Whoman, look at the ones in the middle stretch! Looks like you're already running outta room and not with the lil DWC plants! They all look nice and healthy, keep it up!

W

WhoMan

That looks familar, right down to the bong and ashtray! All the essentials for life LOL! I really believe you get what you give w/ your plants. Do you smoke cigs in there? I do in mine, I know it's not supposed to be a good thing, but my girls never seemed to care, hell they are probably addicted to the nicotine LOL. Instead of the ash tray, I usually just mostly empty coke cans that I eventually spill after they are nearly full. Love the pictures, everything looks sweet.

Lol, rideon homeboy (nopunint), yeah thats one of my weed trays:) If i did smoke i would do it right in there, some things really wont make that much of a difference and like you say they are prob addicted to it, hell if you spend time with the ladies pimp they dont care what you do, food, love, affection and hell they will even let you cut them down (no pun intended ladies:). Phunny how things sound sometimes. Whoman

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Looks tight, WhoMan :D I got a similar setup, and your plants look better than mine, lol.

Hey I got a lil critter earlier... :wink:

W

WhoMan

Looks tight, WhoMan :D I got a similar setup, and your plants look better than mine, lol.

Hey I got a lil critter earlier... :wink:
It almost went over my head piimp, :laughing:got my stomache hurtin, :laughing:damn i cant even type homie,:laughing::laughing::laughing: i cant stop laughin:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: . I had to log back in to finish this. too phunny. Rideon playa playa, appreciate the "dopewords" <--- Ha, that sounds like a new word, Imagine that! must be that definatedopeshit im smokin on. oh that sounds like a dopeword, thats it im making a thread on "DOPEWORDS" and im gonna call it the "dopewords dictionary" this is crazee. Laughing must stimulate the mind i have never thought of thinking of another language before but hell if we all had a part in this new "Dopewords Dictionary" maybe it just might be dope. I will be back, Whoman

W

WhoMan

the clones are all doing good here is a lil upd8. The clones grow like seeds, i could not explain why B4 but i figured it out. Good day Whoman

picture.php

picture.php

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Keep my fingers crossed for ya for gals outta those seeds.
What's up w/ the clones, both DWC and soil look a lil burnt? I am sure they will grow out of it. Keep on baby!

W

WhoMan

Keep my fingers crossed for ya for gals outta those seeds.
What's up w/ the clones, both DWC and soil look a lil burnt? I am sure they will grow out of it. Keep on baby!
Rideon IE, Dem dare seeds is Feminized:) Yeah the clones seem to do that when they root around my house, It lets me know their rootin, so i can start rootin:) They do grow out of it though. Whoman

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Rideon IE, Dem dare seeds is Feminized:) Yeah the clones seem to do that when they root around my house, It lets me know their rootin, so i can start rootin:) They do grow out of it though. Whoman

Oh! Well then you better damn well get females then eh LOL! They're rootin' your rootin' then I am rootin' too!:woohoo:

W

WhoMan

Oh! Well then you better damn well get females then eh LOL! They're rootin' your rootin' then I am rootin' too!:woohoo:
rofl. lol, Yeah i had better get females. Look at my avatar it came with those seeds. Whoman:laughing: