What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easy nutritious medicated GUMMY BEAR recipe

Hi everyone!

I know I've been gone from the forum a while. Sorry for not posting tasty recipes and shizz.

But you'll be pleased with this easy medicated gummy bear recipe.

I got my silicon gummy bear molds off of amazon a couple years ago, they still sell them. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link?

I use Great Lakes, Zint or Vital Proteins brands of grass fed beef gelatin powder. Use a high quality gelatin, not jello. That stuff is garbage.

This recipe makes 2 trays of the gummy bears, it's a SMALL batch. Keep this in mind when adding the hash/feco or to the recipe, it can only take so much "medication" before it won't set right.

Shatter, feco/rso, isolate and distillate are the best to use for dissolving into the gelatin.

If you leave out the palm oil/ sunflower lecithin the medicine will leach out on top of the gummies and not incorporate fully.. please don't leave it out unless you are using isolate or you will have unpleasant chunks in your candy.

3 Tablespoons of gelatin powder
1/3 cup of lemon juice or orange juice or any other type of juice
3 tablespoons of honey
.8 gram of hash/feco/rso/bho/isolate/distilate
few drops of sunflower lecithin or 1/4 teaspoon of palm oil
flavoring oil ( you can use Lorann candy flavoring, essential oils, be very careful as you just need a couple drops, zest of citrus) this can be omitted.

Get your molds ready. If you don't have fancy candy molds, don't worry use a small ice cube tray or heck just line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and cut little pieces.

In a small saucepan warm the oil and the hash together with the honey on LOW HEAT. Once the hash is well combined and it is melted nicely into the oil add the juice.

Again make sure the hash is well suspended in the mixture an no lumps. If the hash clumps up, add more palm oil or sunflower lecithin & whisk.

Add the gelatin & whisk it well until no lumps and the gelatin has dissolved. DO NOT LET IT BOIL.

It will become more translucent and not grainy looking, do this over LOW heat.

Pour mixture into your candy molds or whatever you have. Put into the freezer for 15-20 minutes. Pop out of the molds. Eat.

militia420

Can I use non-gmo organic soy lecithin? I have a lot of that for other purposes.

What is the dose? 1 gummy, 2 gummies, 3 gummies, 4? What sets you straight?

I need a pleasant alternative to all forms of smoking/vaping because my lungs are shot. I usually use canna butter. Recently tried coconut oil. The latter is tastier than cannabutter and I put .5 tsp scoops on wax paper and freeze them for quick easy dosing but honestly that's for home only. These gummies look like something I could take out and about or fly with.

Please respond soon. My gummy molds finally came and I'm looking to do this.