What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mini Greenhouse Southern Hemisphere Winter Grow

DjKinetics

Reasonably happy with how things are going, got abit of a green moss problem and i can see im gonna have a issue in the not too distant future with high humidity the 2 are probably connected,any suggestions would be appreciated in terms of the green moss.
il have to leave the tent slightly open at night, there are no vent windows.i swapped the Kaboom and Speedy Boom that was in the top left corner with the Sinai and Brazil kc x (Swz x Leb) other than that yeah.
picture.php

picture.php

Bit disappointed with the Snow White's i put all 5 beans in, only 2 ended up germinating and of those 2 only 1 is doing ok i will soon pull this one in the front out. of course i probably did something wrong or its just one of those things, though i am now slightly concerned about the other beans from Nirvana i have planned for spring if they also do this type of thing well then thats me done with Nirvana for another decade.

picture.php

DjKinetics

Some changes, some of the plants were getting too tall and its now too late to be topping more imo, so iv had to go get another one of these tents,seems to have helped with the excess humidity too. Next grow il plan better, photos in one, autos in the other and try go with less different strains. One of the supposed-ed SQs is a male,stem rub reveals a dank grapefruity kinda smell il be using that for pollen.

picture.php

picture.php

DjKinetics

ok so its been a minute since a update...
basically temps and humidity got too high in the mini tents,which was fine in the early growth stages but later they all started to take a beating, i got a bigger garden greenhouse so they were moved into there, the big band n kaboom iv chopped down to attempt a reveg.

snow white

picture.php

sinai

picture.php

unverified space queen

picture.php

brazil kc x (rooibaard x leb)

picture.php

oss cheese

picture.php

DjKinetics

OK so heat really killed my grow, this is my 3rd unsatisfactory grow, can I break the record and go 4 in a row? Hellz no finally got the greenhouse dialed in with the aid of a shade clothes draped over the tent.
Have harvested n bag dried n smoke the 2 Sq females, harvested the cheese and Sinai yesterday attempting to reveg, the snow white is still going tho burnt to a crisp aswell as the Brazil kc x (Rooibaard x Lebanese)
iv started some new beans for spring and instead of a new thread Il just continue here...
Already up are 7x McEarly - Kannabia
6x Manipuri - TRSC

Waiting for sprouting of some freebies of Earth Seeds Early Outdoor
Also planted a single Power Plant beans from Spliff Seeds today.
More of my own projects in the way of
a bunch of Moon Walker Kush x KC45, Diesel Auto x KC45 and various crosses of the two.
Hawaiian Wave x Rooibaard x Leb
Brazil KC x Rooibaard x Leb
And then 3 bagseed Skywalker OG which I already called bs on but wanted to grow out anyway to see for myself.
The sinai
picture.php

The Cheese
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76726&pictureid=1881728
Brazil KC x (Rooibaard x Lebanese)
picture.php

DjKinetics

chopped the Snow White

picture.php

still going[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], Brazil KC x (Swazi Red x Lebanese)[/FONT]

picture.php

half the Manipuri

picture.php

half the McEarly

picture.php

Early Outdoor's just popped up a day or so ago

picture.php

DjKinetics

using the smaller tents for auto projects, leaving the door unzipped with shade clothe across. the bottom left one is from Delicious Seeds - NL Blue Auto the reset are my own F1 Diesel Auto x KC45 , the 2 males showed first sign of flowering a day or so ago

picture.php

DjKinetics

3 of the diesel auto x kc45 F1s were males culled 2 kept what i deemed the best...

picture.php

(Diesel Auto x KC45) x [(MoonWalkerKush x KC45)x(Diesel Auto x KC45)]
Gen2 1:1

picture.php

Delicious Seeds - NL Blue Auto

picture.php

DjKinetics

the other McEarly's

picture.php

the left corner are Manipuri from the rsc ,the two topped on the right are bagseed

picture.php

more Manipuri

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
It looks like your Winter greenhouse Garden is working out for ya. I need to get me a greenhouse so I can grow in the winter.

DjKinetics

It looks like your Winter greenhouse Garden is working out for ya. I need to get me a greenhouse so I can grow in the winter.
im slowly getting the hang of it , its spring/summer now and temps inside the greenhouse are under control so come next winter i should have a wa better grow then the first attempt...
i reckon i need to pot up still though,i have alot of issues during flowering in these small pots, i will try get some large plastic storage containers and drill holes for drainage

Latest posts

Latest posts