What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
9 weeks Mesmakronic

9 weeks Mesmakronic

Rounded 9 weeks and it's time to chop these purped up ladys!

I'll post some pics of the cheese cabs later!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Almost done with the stern of the boat, still need a bit of work on the rudder and tiller.

Water sanded the stern after the 2nd layer of paint

Had a minor sandthru accident in the upper right side at the edge, but desided that I didn't care to fix it and have to wait another day with getting this done.

After wet sanding, I polished it with a buffing wheel.
Deffently need to buy a new electric power buffer, the misses brought one last year and it's absolute crap.
First time I use it, and the engine is simply not strong enough to be effective.

After a while and taking turns, between the electric buffer and wax on/wax off karate training.
It started to look a little like I wanted, im sure with a better power buffer I would have gotten there.
This will do for now and this season :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Nice boat kit and beautiful strains. :tiphat:

Thank you Mr. Mars Hydro

Finaly I got done with the tiller and the rodder, as the boat is going in the water tomorrow.
Been busy getting all the last things done, that can't be fixed or is much harder once the boat is floating.

Like cleaning the knotmeter wheel, getting what ever buildup's, gunk, old and new bottom paint removed.
So the wheel can spinn freely, and given it's sticking out the bottom of the boat.

Tiller is done, fixed, reinforced and oiled up with tung oil.

Also got the motor mount screwed tighly to the stern again, so everything is ready for tomorrow I think ... I hope :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Yeah no, I don't have that big a boat.
Would be awesome tho, then Id prolly just live on the boat.

Chopped the Cheese today at 10 weeks, first time I have been able to take it to 10 full weeks. Without loosing a single bud to mold, so thats IMO a clear indication that the new fans are working as hoped.

Now I just need to find a better hanging solution, as the rubber bands are cracking and won't even last one flower cycle.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks Strake, now I just need it installed in the remaining 3 cabinets.
Need to order more fan's as well, as some where damaged in shipping.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The garden is doing great, lot's of weeds to remove but thats how it is to have a garden I guess.

At least when you don't wanna use pesticides and other chemicals, to prevent them from growing like weeds do.

The potatoes are doing all right, well half of them are and the others not so much. Not getting enough sun light I guess, but then I know that for next year.

The pond is also doing well, got a few goldfish in there.
Who are very happy with the caves I made, as they seem to be in the caves about 23/h a day.
So I hardly ever see them, I guess I need more of them hehehe.

In the raised bed im using, I have garlic, peas, radishes and trying to grow some persill and making some carrot seeds on a few left over carrots from last year.

The blueberries I planted last year, also seems to be doing all right and like they will yeald a bit.
Last year there where maybe 10 berries in total hehehe

This year looks better, at least for the blue berries

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Busy time of year as I well know. That is a beautiful pond.

Thank you mate, it sure is.

Im out there more or less every day, keeping the weeds down manually :)
It's nice working around and near the pond, and the soothing sound of the running water jet the pond itself is still and clear.

Day 5 on the clones, they are looking fine so far.

Also got a picture of the goldfish today :D