What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Pink kush

Pink kush

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bugman,

I have a sneaking suspicion that Terpinator is ethrel.... or ethylene. Comments have been that it stops growth and to only apply it at the end. This makes a lot of sense.

B

blue_tick

this has surprised me that this plant has only had to have a couple small flowers pulled due to mold. i know it ain't over yet but she stands up pretty damn good so far. sorry for the blurry pic's

white lotus

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

chem is doing her thing. sour pollen has done his thing. very christmas tree looking. the flower split when pollen was applied for some reason

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

kali mist again sour and cherry pollen done there thing. this plant has me itching for next season as well as the chem. third pic is the cherry at work

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

cherry bomb doing her thing. little bit of mold witch i found hard to believe. third pic lower left corner. in her defense i used a nylon net and it doen't dry out as fast as i thought.

note to self buy plastic netting next time dumb ass

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

peace

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
flboy your out door is looking very nice
i had a big strawberry diesel bud get some mold/rott on it last week,

B

blue_tick

flboy your out door is looking very nice
i had a big strawberry diesel bud get some mold/rott on it last week,

thanks bugman i hear you. my sour has a little on her from this fucking rain this month. i think she is far enough along if need be i will take her before i lose to mold. the seeded flowers down low will be left to ripen. all in all with a little more work before flower i think she will take the weather here plus the seeds i made should help her being breed here and next season will help even further. she only has a couple weeks left anyway

here she is. she is a chunky ole girl for sure.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

RockinRobot

Well got to leave the rehab center for a few hours today and finally got to see what my last harvest was like. Back was hurting too much to get pictures of some of the buds but the smoke is the most potent I've grown to date.

I was actually happy with the results. Even with my GF letting a good portion mold due to incorrect harvest I still wound up with almost 10 zips. I usually pull 12-13 so wasn't bad. Even have almost 2 zips of the WFA#6 X TT that didn't mold.

Won't be able to start another crop now till November when I get out of rehab. Will probably do another semi 12/12 from seed. Only thing I hate about 12/12 from seed is plants stay so short you don't get runners to clone. I say semi because I usually do 24/0 or 18/6 for first 2 weeks after sprouting but that isn't much veg time from seed.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Well got to leave the rehab center for a few hours today and finally got to see what my last harvest was like. Back was hurting too much to get pictures of some of the buds but the smoke is the most potent I've grown to date.

I was actually happy with the results. Even with my GF letting a good portion mold due to incorrect harvest I still wound up with almost 10 zips. I usually pull 12-13 so wasn't bad. Even have almost 2 zips of the WFA#6 X TT that didn't mold.

Won't be able to start another crop now till November when I get out of rehab. Will probably do another semi 12/12 from seed. Only thing I hate about 12/12 from seed is plants stay so short you don't get runners to clone. I say semi because I usually do 24/0 or 18/6 for first 2 weeks after sprouting but that isn't much veg time from seed.

Get better bigGuy :tiphat: