What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to the Smoking Devices and Accessory forum

Skip

Veteran
Welcome to the Smoking Devices and Accessory forum.

You can discuss or review any cannabis related smoking devices and paraphernalia here.

Show us your favorite pieces, or ones you'd love to have. :smokey:

Vendors, please contact us if you would like to advertise in this forum.

irontiger

I am wondering how any others around store/display all their glass stuff at home? I have been collecting now for decades and i am old(53) so i have a lot of pieces. Some like to kid me that i have a glass shop here at home lol. With the changes in mindset now towards cannabis use i have decided to rethink my old ways and bring it out of hiding so to speak.Displaying my bongs and rigs are fairly simple and many nice ways to do so (i went with glass shelves and led battery lights) but getting all me tiny things out and putting them in a nice neat orderly lay out has stumped me thus far. Im talking about all the small things you slowly collect A LOT of over the years like bowls, nails, domes, carb caps, adapters, down pipes, diffusers, awsome torches, etc.... I have come up with some interesting ideas like using foam board, dowls, pvc and such and have tried some with great success but others not so much maybe. I was thinking with all the minds on here some have surely ran into this as well, what do you do? Just toss it in drawers? i have and its a mess lol Oh i know the forum rule.. no pic it didnt happen .. thing, sorry im old and basically an idiot on here so i will get some pics up but not yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts