What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Fall Flowers

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whew..the lenses are covered in resins, the sensors in my camera bodies smokin with pixels for you upon my return. I have many varieties in the summer grow including some breeders you'll recognize and new breeding by me.

Back to basics..FALL flowers are here..let's start with the frostiest of them all. HammerHead genetics Sour Dubb x Querkle. From my records:
Sour Dubb x Querkle =
Querkle= mother Purple Urkle x male Space Queen
Sour Dubb= ECSD x Sour Bubble

I'm having a blast shooting this one in natural lighting and many macros to come too. These all hand help pics in the grow. One image of her tied down, just about the entire plant showing..many sticky colas. See you again soon..Enjoy..peace...DD

Attachments

• LA1A6596-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    LA1A6596-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 17
  • LA1A6598-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    LA1A6598-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 16
  • LA1A6599-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    LA1A6599-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 20
  • LA1A6602-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    LA1A6602-sour-dubb-W.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 10

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to see you!

Love the 3rd picture. Great perspective and you can really see the massive swell on those calyxes. Beautiful.

:respect:

dank.Frank

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful shots DD, I just love looking at your pictures....hope to see you in December, it was wonderful to see you and N last year.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice its like old times...
You always seem to capture that special moment...
big ups DD!!!chat soon

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Doobiedoobiedoo howzit? As usual the clicks are clicking. Some pertty pics nice menu also. Peace and puffs

sackO

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a warm pleasant response, thank you all so much. Means bunches to me. CF "DD started a new thread!"..just what I wanted to hear.

Mrs. B thank you, I'm sorry you won't see me this fall. My health did not agree with me doing that cup, it's hearbreaking to no longer be able to do those type things but I have my friends on the web..(not the same)..it was wonderful to see you and Babba.

Peace all..

Here's one right out of the future, my first time growing her out since conception. I've done a lot of crosses with these two originals and it just seems to be getting better. More images very soon. Full shot is one plant....

Jolly Moonshine=Jolly Bud F2 x Old Moonshine F2.
I created F3s of Old Moonshine F2s I got from Bohempian and Jolly Bud F2s I made from original breeder stock by Mountain High seed, fjällhöga, to make Jolly Moonshine. The F2s of both turned out really nice so why not combine them. Enjoy....

Attachments

• LA1A6617-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    LA1A6617-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 13
  • LA1A6619-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    LA1A6619-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 18
  • LA1A6622-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    LA1A6622-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 12
  • LA1A6624-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    LA1A6624-jolly-moon-W.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 18

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its been too long bro ..I missed your pictures ..especially the humming birds...I still cant do half as good with my Nikon d70s....nice to see ya round man..hope all is well .....yeehaw