What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

too-dope

Plant D after a nearly 5 month cure. This one is pure gas/skunk/grease. All diesel no sour. Absolutely offensive odor that almost stings the nose when you open the jar and the smoke leaves a truly dank afterburn lingering. Definitely one of the loudest flowers I’ve grown to date. Solid-as-rock bud density. Extremely narcotic effect for a longer flowering plant with some legs on it. Very long lasting. This is behind the eyes, feel it in your whole body powerful. Not nearly as heady as some of the other phenos, yet is still far more stimulating than the shorter flowering varieties I run. I harvested the flowers pictured here from the seed-mother at 95 days, the subsequent clone was harvested at around 85. This and plant E are probably my favorite out of the 6 females I ended up with, all of which were great but the D, K, and E are a few steps above the others. I’ll continue to run clones of D, E, and K for the time being. I’ll get a report up on the E in the near future, the effect is much different. Outstanding line.
picture.php

Earlmarne

Man I am eager as hell to get some phenos flowered.
I got 4 of the lightest feeding, branchier and 4 that show hungry but not as much so as the other 2.
What ec are you hydro guys feeding your headbangers ?at. 1.8 for me in solos. Seems so high but the hungrier phenos still want more when I put them under anything but floros

Plant D after a nearly 5 month cure. This one is pure gas/skunk/grease. All diesel no sour. Absolutely offensive odor that almost stings the nose when you open the jar and the smoke leaves a truly dank afterburn lingering. Definitely one of the loudest flowers I’ve grown to date. Solid-as-rock bud density. Extremely narcotic effect for a longer flowering plant with some legs on it. Very long lasting. This is behind the eyes, feel it in your whole body powerful. Not nearly as heady as some of the other phenos, yet is still far more stimulating than the shorter flowering varieties I run. I harvested the flowers pictured here from the seed-mother at 95 days, the subsequent clone was harvested at around 85. This and plant E are probably my favorite out of the 6 females I ended up with, all of which were great but the D, K, and E are a few steps above the others. I’ll continue to run clones of D, E, and K for the time being. I’ll get a report up on the E in the near future, the effect is much different. Outstanding line.
View Image

Look great. You have some nice pics in your album.

Earlmarne

Finally got things figured out I think.
Kept raising ec and getting lockout and thinking they wanted more.
Im at .8 now with some happy girls.
Staggered here is 10/3/10/3 2 per container. Seems the 10 is a little slower to veg. Got 630 inbetween to de 1ks with 10 k bulbs. 75 to 80 f 50-60 rh 1000 ppms co2. Will pull my 1st net next week. Figure on a month before I flip em

too-dope

Plant E, nearly 6 month cure. This was the longest flowering pheno but certainly worth the wait. Least dense bud structure of the 6. Loud complex sweet and sour fuel nose with a matching taste. Not quite as raunchy as some of the others, more nuanced and refined. The effect is what really separates this one from the rest. Potent, heady, cloud-walking type effect with very little body, yet still very intense. Strong anti-depressant/mood elevator. It is much warmer and clearer than some of the long flowering haze types I’ve tried that can be disorienting(in a good way). This is probably my favorite in terms of effect out of the six, the 2nd being plant D. The clone pictured at the bottom was harvested at approximately 90 days, around 2 weeks earlier than the seed mom.
picture.php

picture.php

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Headbanger is some of the most slept on bud..

Thanks for making this wonder karma.

PS i need more headbanger seeds bro! Im dry..

:smoke out:

too-dope

Could of done with more PK?

View Image

Looks ridiculous, great job. What kind of light are you flowering under again?
Headbanger day 70

Phenomenal Widow P.

Last but certainly not least, Plant C aka the purple giant. The plant and bud here are not the seed mom but the 1st and only clone generation. The clone went so above and beyond the seed mom that I deeply regret not running her at least one more time. Went very purple both runs. Very dense and colorful, some of the best visually, though I think Plant K is still the best in that department(thankfully I have two healthy cuts). Jar appeal is off the chain. What really gets me is that the taste came through so much better than the seed run which was the one mark against her. The smell is a loud sour/og/sandalwood funk with a feint sweetness that dare I say is slighlty grapey. Reminds me somewhat of og/purple crosses I used to get back in the day. Thought not quite as heavy as the D this one is not far off. Mostly a warm narcotic effect though somewhat stimulating initially but after awhile it melts you into the couch. They’ve all been potent as hell. Below is the plant c clone harvested at around 88 days and the resulting bud after a 3 month cure. That's all six phenos but I'll be back with shots and updates of my keepers K, E, and D as long as I can hold on to them, though i’ll likely cut down to one or two phenos to make space in the garden. Thanks for tuning in.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

UncleBens

Phenomenal Widow P.

Last but certainly not least, Plant C aka the purple giant. The plant and bud here are not the seed mom but the 1st and only clone generation. The clone went so above and beyond the seed mom that I deeply regret not running her at least one more time. Went very purple both runs. Very dense and colorful, some of the best visually, though I think Plant K is still the best in that department(thankfully I have two healthy cuts). Jar appeal is off the chain. What really gets me is that the taste came through so much better than the seed run which was the one mark against her. The smell is a loud sour/og/sandalwood funk with a feint sweetness that dare I say is slighlty grapey. Reminds me somewhat of og/purple crosses I used to get back in the day. Thought not quite as heavy as the D this one is not far off. Mostly a warm narcotic effect though somewhat stimulating initially but after awhile it melts you into the couch. They’ve all been potent as hell. Below is the plant c clone harvested at around 88 days and the resulting bud after a 3 month cure. That's all six phenos but I'll be back with shots and updates of my keepers K, E, and D as long as I can hold on to them, though i’ll likely cut down to one or two phenos to make space in the garden. Thanks for tuning in.
View Image
View Image

Im using 4 315 cdm's with a gavita 750 in a 3x1.5 meter tent. The cdm's really bring out the flavours, and speeds things up a little too.
My headbanger cut seems to always have really bad pk deficiencies by week 9, to the point where even the buds are getting discoloured. Ill add pk a bit later next run.

That cured bud looks proper tasty!

Phenomenal Widow P.

View Image
View Image
I ran 6 pheno's but I cut them around 77 days. You're making me think I should hold onto my sour pheno's to run again in fall but taken a couple weeks longer. Im thinking organics compared to bottled nutes would let these plants express themselves better.

Dog Star

Veteran
Yep... mine toughts are also wraped around longer flowering phenos... they seem
better type of stone than shorter flowering,tough i have saved from HB F2 orange
pheno that is very potent and she is finished in 10 weeks but have also sativa pheno
that could goes 12-13 week from clone and its better yielder...

Am made last year cross of Headbanger and Fake GG#4... plants are positive suprised
me with vigour and how they look... hoping for best but have hunch HB male is a good
pick for cross,it really doesnt look bad,strong branches and double a size of other strains
i grow in same tent..

picture.php