What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking tight mate....what are you expecting for flowering times on these ones?
and some new genes to play wwith ...boy mate you are on a run hehehe

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but your in the us right so your saying the usps is private? and about to shut down? or am i crazy and you live in venezuela now or something...

i am in the US yeah, ups is a private company not the usps. so they don't need a warrant to open up any package they touch. another reason to use usps, and like i said it's about $10 cheaper, well it was when i was on the east coast at least.

and yeah your tent is looking fucking nice! a lot of eye candy in this thread.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey guys thanks alot for the kind words... ive been trying to put up lots of pics hopefully ill have some real eye candy here when these beans get poppin... this cheese is a decent looking girl but she falls in my average category as far as looks go for not getting all BAM! at the end of flower. although, i did notice some purple coming in the top leaves of the yellow girl. wonder what shes talkin about.
i want to reiterate that the cheese plant i have isnt what i would consider to be real "cheese" although allegedly made from the exodus cheese cut by dinafem this particular pheno dosent have that thick cheese rank, its more of an amazingly sweet beautiful smell that is pleasant on all fronts. sweet cheese perhaps. i really like it. the resin from a live plant makes my head swim when i get it all over my arms.
i fed the girls again last night, will be the last time. i used ej bloom and meta k at full strength and some molasses and some bennies.
im going to take these ladies to somewhere in week nine. seems to vary from round to round, im probably still figuring it out actually as this is only my 3rd or 4th run with the cheese. as of now im planning on about another 13-15 days.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
soaked the bogbubble and blue satellite overnight. poked the bogbubbles at 14 hrs and they all sank but one that evaded my poking. all 9 that sank cracked and sprouted tails by 24 hrs. blue sat. didnt get poked and didnt crack. all 15 beans were placed in 4" pots of my veg/light mix which is roughly equal parts ffof, peat, and ewc. pots were placed in trays so i can water from the bottom which will keep me (hopefully) from splashing fragile seedlings and knocking them over. peace guys!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
heres the big tent at 52 days. looks alright in the pics, but the colas arent nearly as large as i thought theyd be at this point. well, except for a few of them... i wonder whats going on with that.

picture.php

heres a terrible pic of the largest cola in the tent. i was very rushed trying to get these as the lights were coming on... will try and get better ones tonight.

picture.php

later.

Mrpiston38

even a bad pic looks great :p dont worrie man ur tent looks great. so what happend with the issue u were having? all get fixed up right? great show homie

Mr.P

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lol thanks man... im hoping the issue was the light in the middle doing something funny, and lower leaves dying off from lack of light. i replaced the middle bulb and will spread the hoods out a bit more when the tent clears out soon. im thinking i might use a screen next round well see. either way i need to be a bit better about trimming the bottoms of the plant. all of the bud seems to be top notch so the real judge for me anyway will be the numbers. ill share, of course.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Great looking plants in those tents. You'll have to call up Corey and Trevor and make them trim it for you.

-Funk

K

Krshna

fuck cory and trevor, those guys are the biggest fuck giraffes in the dum dum salad, i wouldnt let them trim my lawn... just hang the plants around the trailer and the racoons and mice will trim them nice nice, just make sure sherel crow doesnt get in, shes crazy about cheese.
seriously though, things are lookin top notch man, fuck yellowin leaves at this point, youre bein too hard on yourself haha. pictures dont capture the clusterfuck ive got goin on right now, i had a sudden fungus gnat outbreak for no apparent reason.. so ive got these peanutbutter flavored mouse sticky traps workin for me, its truly PEANUTBUTTER AND JAM goin on in there now!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lmao peanut butter and jaaaaaaaamm. i use the plain yellow ones. just picked up some gonats to sample, azamax too expensive to battle a preexisting gnat breakout. dunks help maintain if you start with a clean slate.
i wish i could get fuckwinkle and cocky up in here to trim... i think it takes me longer than most to trim, and ill be doin it all by my lonesome.
hey maj, krsh and funk, glad you guys stopped by
i got some better pics for you fools this evening.
these are all day 53

cheesy gals
picture.php

yellow gal (a chz)
picture.php

the big cheese
picture.php

critical + (was trying to focus on cola in background....)
picture.php

a blue widow
picture.php

wide angle
picture.php

Resistant

Man, it's looking insane in there - nice job! I've got some yellowing leaves myself, but I'm only on day 39...we'll see! The upper growth is is still dark green. Mostly just lower leaves yellowing.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
That is a nice 8 day jump, damn they are fill'n out nicely,
looks like it's going too be another full house for sure !
:plant grow:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
res. - ive noticed in my own situations that some plants seem to start yellowing off earlier than others. since i use organics i feel that 3 - 4 weeks in is about the last time ill use any N. some hogs yellow at week 5 for me before they even bulk up and end up just fine. some however, develop necrotic patches and yellow and die rapidly. this is something ive noticed with the cheese i have and im not really sure why she does it. if you had a link in your sig i could pop over and have a look, as it is ill dig through my subs to see if your in there. put a link up when you come back! thanks for swinging by as always.
sprout- yeah the blue widow has some pretty rapid stretch, i like that about her. seems to make her real lanky though, im gonna stake those girls up sometime this week and trim the bottoms so theyre good to go.