What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tigers Milk

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Yes I.. that shit is looking like the heat as per usually ragga..hmmm I better make sure that it's safe to smoke...big ups mang! How many pheno's did ya get.. how's abouts some deets?

keep crushin

Burt

Veteran
wow!
thats A+++ meds right there-smoke report?
my appalcahia at day 24

picture.php

before chop

picture.php

harvest pics

picture.php

picture.php

I wanna suck on your tigers teeks!

DiSCoNUGS

DUUUDE how many seeds popped and how many were females? was this starin a heavy hitter and how was the yeild i am about to purchase some bodhi seeds and LOVE pre 98 bubba

olMilly

DUUUDE how many seeds popped and how many were females? was this starin a heavy hitter and how was the yeild i am about to purchase some bodhi seeds and LOVE pre 98 bubba

I popped 10 seeds recently and 5 were female. 3 were super bubba dominant and have smells ranging from grape candy to chocolate. One thing I will note is that it is the original Bubba Kush that Bodhi crossed to the Appalachia, here is what he says about it. [Mother: original bubba kush clone, i picked this cut up a long long time ago, at first we thought it was called baba kush. a little more fragrant and stocky than the 98, less stretch and more kushy than the katsu. i think people are calling this original bubba or pre92? now.]

Space Case

Veteran
Grew a bunch of Tiger's Milk phenos again last year. This time outdoors. Gonna have a remaining pheno going into a greenhouse this year.

You can see the squatty bubba indica structure being super dominant!
attachment.php

I grew a pack of Tiger's Milk about 4 years ago that was really good. I found an amazing skunky Green Crack-dominant pheno. Unfortunately it was killed by a plant sitter while I was on vacation. The pack that I grew last year was pretty much all bubba dominant. Good robust plants for Colorado outdoor, but not that amazing GC pheno!

Attachments

• 10001095.jpg
    10001095.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts