Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > White Widow Big Bud Automatic Outdoor

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
White Widow Big Bud Automatic Outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2018, 03:33 AM #31
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
I took these photos under the disco lights 4 days after the previous ones, a little bit more than a week ago, when the WWBB spent a couple days on a windowsill inside because the weather outside wasn't very nice. That would have been on day 67 from seed.

Watch this space for preharvest photos in the near future.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2018, 03:31 AM #32
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
I just cut down the plant I started on Aug 1 so I guess that makes it 79 days from putting the seed in the water. It started to show some signs of rot on the stem so decided to cut it down before any malady could spread. Here are the final photos.

Heres the dead stem section

This is the top flower

…and this is the top of the top flower

Old 10-30-2018, 02:00 AM #33
PDX Dopesmoker

This is that top bud after drying and trimming

And there is is without the flash

Here it is a little closer, are you starting to smell it yet?

What do you think? Lemon peels and pine? Yes, thats what I thought too.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:11 PM #34
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
First of all, great job with the disco picture, that's awesome actually
And great pics of the cured and trimmed buds, I can also see the tiny purple tinge we saw earlier before. Truly gorgeous again

Lemon peels and pine? Proper description my friend, that's totally corresponding to the main pheno of the Auto WWxBB
I believe that the lemonish taste is really pleasant especially when combined with a refreshing and light taste as the piney scent.
And what about effect? Any news concerning that aspect?

Thanks for all the pics and the feedback, much appreciated as always.

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
This is that top bud after drying and trimming
View Image

And there is is without the flash
View Image

Here it is a little closer, are you starting to smell it yet?
View Image

What do you think? Lemon peels and pine? Yes, thats what I thought too.
View Image

Old 11-07-2018, 01:50 AM #35
PDX Dopesmoker

Thanks, not too many folks seem to like the indoor LED light photos much, but I think they look fantastic, like a pot plant at a rock concert. I'll keep the flower in a jar for at least another month before I try smoking it. The plant wasn't big enough to produce enough trim to merit a separate batch of oil or sift so the mystery will remain until I open the WWBB jar back up.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:31 PM #36
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hahahaha, yes indeed. We are back to the 80's with that sort of light I like it a lot, at least it's different from typical plants photos!

Perfect, we love mystery No worries, we will be waiting for that moment, it will be great I am sure.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
Thanks, not too many folks seem to like the indoor LED light photos much, but I think they look fantastic, like a pot plant at a rock concert. I'll keep the flower in a jar for at least another month before I try smoking it. The plant wasn't big enough to produce enough trim to merit a separate batch of oil or sift so the mystery will remain until I open the WWBB jar back up.