What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycorrhizal Fungi

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I use subculture-b and bottom feed coco. It works. I have a nice white patch at the top of my plants and if I don't I transplant it around. I swear (but cannot confirm) that it eats up the salt buildup and I appreciate it.

My nutes have sugars and after a few days of bubbling I can see cloudy little flakes in the rez if I add subculture-b. It might be best to add in small batches (now that I think if it).

Dab Strudel

I am trying to understand all this mycorrhizae, ameno acid, enzyme, Humic/Fulvic acid stuff and I tell ya what, Its a lot to learn. especially when I cant just accept reading something and move on.. Below is a list from a post I found in '13 about Great White's ingrediants.. If this is saying their is only 2 different fungi that help cannabis, why does GW have ALL THIS EXTRA STUFF? oR am I stilll missing something? is the rest the pest killers and stuff, or do they just not know what theyre doing? they even have ECTO MYCO's? They are only helpful to trees, no? WHAT GIVES FOLKS, what am I missing???

CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
Mycorrhiza (131,474 of viable organisms per cc)
Endomycorrhiza/cc
Glomus aggregatum - 50 spores per cc
Glomus intraradices - 50 spores per cc
Glomus mosseae - 50 spores per cc
Glomus etunicatum - 50 spores per cc
Glomus clarum - 6 spores per cc
Glomus monosporum - 6 spores per cc
Glomus brazilianum - 6 spores per cc
Gigaspora margarita - 6 spores per cc
Ectomycorrhiza/cc
Pisolithus tinctorious - 112,500 spores per cc
Rhizopogon luteolus - 3,125 spores per cc
Rhizopogon fulvigleba - 3,125 spores per cc
Rhizopogon villosullus - 3,125 spores per cc
Rhizopogon amylopogon - 3,125 spores per cc
Scleroderma citrinum - 3,125 spores per cc
Scleroderma cepa - 3,125 spores per cc
Contains 269,786 CFU’s Per CC of each of the following 13 species:
Azobacter Chroococcum
Bacillus thuringiensis
Bacillus subtillus
Bacillus licheniformis
Bacillus azotoformanas
Bacillus megaterium
Bacillus coagulans
Bacillus pumlis
Paenibacillus polymyxa
Paenibacillus durum
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
Psuedomonas aureofaceans
Psuedomonas florescence
Trichoderma konigii-93,750 spores per cc
Trichoderma harzianum-93,750 spores per cc

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Here is the microbes i use. it blows any Azo products i have used out the water. this stuff rocks and i advise u to try it as well.notice the azo i have highlighted that is the only one in RTI extreme gardenings AZOS and this one has 4

Modern Microbes contains Nitrogen fixing bacteria, P-K-Si solubilizing bacteria, mycorrhiza, and other beneficial bacteria / fungal strains to help maintain health, vigor, and outcompete unfriendly microorganism. All bacteria / fungi are cultured on Non-GMO mediums.

Ingredients:

Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter vinelandii, Azospirillum lipoferum, Azospirillum brasilense, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus spp, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus coagulans, Torulaspora globosa, Bradyrhizobium japonicum, Frateuria aurantia, Mycorrhizae, Trichoderma harzianum, Humic & Fulvic acid, Organic Kelp Ferment Evaporate.

http://modernmicrobes.com/index.php/shop

Teaming with microbes has a bit about running inoculants in hydro and from what they say just dont go over any npk values of 10 and you will be fine. This must correlate with thinkins post about P not exceeding 70ppm.

Dab, bacterias play a key role in everything from medium texture, to nutrient uptake, and to pest control, beneficials will outcompete the anaerobic, also FLAgreenthumb was referring specifically to Mycos which are in a class of their own as they attach to roots and dont exactly constitute what becomes soil.