What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD for a 2-kid mom

SuperJane

I am a mom of two kids. You know that being a mom is the toughest job. Everyday routine makes me extremely tired and sometimes I feel great stress at the end of the day. My sister recommended using hemp oil as a natural stress relief remedy. I went to Amazon and found a great variety of hemp oils and I do not know which is the best to me. I see that there is 500mg, 800mg, 1000mg, 1500 mg, 2000 mg .....hemp oils. What's the difference? Which one should I take against stress and anxiety?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The mg are probably the cbd contained by each one. The more cbd the less you gonna need to take at once. As far as the dose you need, start low, with a couple of mg at a time, and slowly make your way to the level you feel it's needed for you. Keep in mind that cbd might make you feel tired, sleep more than usually and generally keep you in a chill out state. Try not to drive or do other stuff that needs your full attention if you took a bigger dose.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I am a mom of two kids. You know that being a mom is the toughest job. Everyday routine makes me extremely tired and sometimes I feel great stress at the end of the day. My sister recommended using hemp oil as a natural stress relief remedy. I went to Amazon and found a great variety of hemp oils and I do not know which is the best to me. I see that there is 500mg, 800mg, 1000mg, 1500 mg, 2000 mg .....hemp oils. What's the difference? Which one should I take against stress and anxiety?

SuperJane instead of going to amazon try these guys..https://www.realgorillaseeds.com

Green Squall

Don't buy from random vendors off Amazon.
Do some research and make sure the company is reputable and has third party testing.
I can recommend Sunsoil for its quality and fair price.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
One drop to each pint of wine should be fine. If it doesn't say x amount of CBD on the label, there's a reason for that.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Please label read carefully as some units are for external use only and are usually a mix of other oils.
The source would be good to know too.

I am sorry if this adds to your stress as this is not my intention.
This is not an everyday occurrence so take it whith a grain of salt.

Folks have been arrested on felony charges for possession of CBD oil.

Again I am sorry to give you negative news when you need the opposite.
None the less please stay informed and always stay safe.

Best wishes:tiphat:
Shag

shithawk420

Veteran
Please label read carefully as some units are for external use only and are usually a mix of other oils.
The source would be good to know too.

I am sorry if this adds to your stress as this is not my intention.
This is not an everyday occurrence so take it whith a grain of salt.

Folks have been arrested on felony charges for possession of CBD oil.

Again I am sorry to give you negative news when you need the opposite.
None the less please stay informed and always stay safe.

Best wishes:tiphat:
Shag

I assume cause its a controlled substance? While we on the subject, its still fedrally illegal right?

shaggyballs

Veteran
You will see in the future this is really about big pharma.
How can they sell you a high dollar cure when it is on the streets for 1/10th the cost.
Competion is the main reason, big pharma will even state this from time to time.
It may not be evident right now but that will be etched in stone when federal legalization take hold.

Green Squall

Your right about folks being arrested shaggy. Did you hear about the Grandma who was arrested at Disney Land? Absolutely shameless they had to call the police. I hope she wins her lawsuit. And then there's the truckers who keep getting arrested for hemp flower. Cops don't seem to get that its legal now. If it shows up as positive on their little drug testing thingamajig, on go the cuffs!