What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harborside , queen clones , all star clones

docdj

Dude,
Been there and they usually have a great selection but... I waited for an HOUR in line. Not worth the stress on my back and legs/knees. Prob. go right when they open would be your best bet. No menu online, like there is for bud, dabs, edibles, etc. I have gotten some good strains there, ones that you don't usually come across like a strain of GDP that was pretty rare...Good Luck!

F310775

Thanks For the info I also wanted to know if anybody had any experience with these before I buy from them

Breadwizard

I haven't been to the Harborside in Oakland since they switched to Purple City Genetics as their source of clones, but when I've been before they had a good selection (when they stocked darkheart). Clean clones, no bugs.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
9v6wqLT.jpg

dzWS62z.jpg

EH3xyNq.jpg

80wACeG.jpg

4sGuo2l.jpg

F310775

Nice plants bro! Thanks for the pics your clones look good , my afgooey is so thin and small leaves compared to yours , I’m trying to post pics but I can’t figure it out for the life of me haha

F310775

Afgooey

Afgooey

This is the Afgooey clone I was talking about

Attachments

• 95B3F744-30FB-4D83-A546-F7AFDEDE4CD9.jpg
    95B3F744-30FB-4D83-A546-F7AFDEDE4CD9.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 55

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Yeah from Harborside. $16-22 depending on the size of the rockwool cube or the provider (Clone Bar, Henry's, Purple City Genetics,,) The medical days were probably better. All in all I prefer purchasing over the counter (6 per day or 12 with a medical card) compared to a public or open/unregulated market. Only an opinion coming from a person unconnected to established cannabis growers. I could have picked up a little wart on my finger from gardening, being outside digging in the dirt, or touching clones? Unsure about the last one, similar to a public pool or gym locker room athlete's foot or whatever? A tiny little thing I snipped off with a nail clipper and it came back a little bit. Not a planter wart just a little skin thing on the surface. Whether that has anything to do with cannabis plants or digging in the dirt or normal immune system function is beyond me.

Last edited:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Those OGKB look stellar by the way. It looks OGKB all the way 'round here :)
GSC from 7 stars (Dark Heart Nursery) stretches and clones easily one of the most vigorous.

Lemonade from PCG is a slow growing leafy variant unlike the Lemon Tree from VHHC although the cross is listed the same I believe. However my example of Lemonade from PCG had its main stem damaged at some point after I got it and it sat dormant for months inside so it could also be that contributing to the phenotypic expression. Flowering should give more clues about the varieties.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Strawberry Banana also appears somewhat slow growing, or fast to flower, an interesting combination of possibly ruderalis and so forth? Less easy to keep alive and clone. Pleasant soothing effect :)

Latest posts

Latest posts