What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RCP(River City Phoenix) Sacramento, CA

I went here to get clones they got good nurseries vending to them like Dark Heart and Midnight Farms cuttings. i have grown strains from both nurseries been satisfied. rcp has good flowers too had there cookies legit also had some stuff cald slimmer lol littlerly blew snot after a big bong rip lol but yeah reall good collective,nice waiting room and organized awesome

Easy-A

I waited in line for 2 hours to get DHN clones and came away with nothing... they are popular. Staff was great though, friendly place.

@ Easy-A yeah I might be goin there for some clones here soon just to test em out but Ive been here quite a bit I did there fire og and there platinum og shit was good. but yeah never had to wait in the am line yet I plan on showing up like hella early stalk the place out and lookin for the first 3-5 people show up then swoop in like a hawk ha. but well see I called earlier and they say when they get a delivery they get like 1500 cuts

Easy-A

Yeah, I just hit it at the wrong time of year. All the outdoor growers were buying boxes of cuts and waiting in line from 4AM.

Get there at 3-4am if you want cuts. theres a line around the corner and they sell out within an hour of opening. took me 4 trips to get all the strains i wanted. I go once a year to re do my mother room with some fresh genetics. I love their stuff though, never had a bug or pm and everything is always what they say it is. Well worth the wait.

rcp cuts from DHN

rcp cuts from DHN

yeah I went last Thursday the 23rd got there at 5:30 am lol first dude was there at 3 am lol and doors open at 9am lots of cuts gone by time I got checked in gunna try n snag some dream queen jellybean or the white but last trip I got kosher kush Tahoe og, boss og and Cookies

I really like boss and kosher, good genetics. Boss is one of the heaviest pulling true og's i have came across. Kosher is super hardy, easy to grow and not finicky. Great end results from both of them. i don't run cookies any more but their cut is definitely a nice one.

@eighty9concentr yea they say Boss OG is just like there Fire og but Boss is way better yielder looks frostier too...but fire og hella finiky lol snapped one the other day colas getting heavy the steaks holding her up moved and the whole main bottom part of stem snapped so hopefuly boss og is better..Looking forward to Kosher. Not thrilled about cookies but just thought ide run it to see

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
So this place is legit for clones? I need to know what I get is real, if I get an OG it has to be an OG and have that smell and structure. What Cookies cut do they have?

jayjayfrank

Veteran
no, its not real og, seems to be seed selection

tahoe maybe

i highly recommend DHN allenwrench, the white, stardawg and it seems there gg#4 is legit

oldCounty

Was here last Sunday, nice but tight display room. Picked up 6 "og deadhead" clones from grass roots farms. Can't find anything on this strain nor on the clone distributor. Anyone with info? The clones were a nice size compared to what i picked up elsewhere.

First time there, but, had a cool budtender.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I've heard tell that the Purple Cadillac from DHN is extremely good, has anybody run that yet?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Purple Cadillac imo is just Cherry Cookies relabeled, CC was a fav of mine at another club and came in one day and all of a sudden I almost left without my fav. I didn't see it, I saw Purple Cadillac and checked it out and BOOM it was the SAME as CC that's what I noticed at least. Could be the other way around but who knows with all these names out right now!

Latest posts

Latest posts