What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best e-cig for wax/ hash

Blueidpirate

@razor ridge... love hearing that! Love the cannon, or I wouldn't stand behind it, if I didn't! Can't wait for V2.0 to come out, and V2.1 with water bubbler attachment!

I just found out last night that the distributor in China, also decided to name it "The Cannon" and market it! After my partner emailed them saying, he's ending his business relationship with them, due to the fact that they are using the name we created for that product.... Within 20 mins, he get's a response from them... We will remove "the cannon" from that product & for marketing. My point, China's patent law's are way different then USA's patent law's. Not, the same in China, one person make's a product, then everyone copy's it, duplicates it, and export's it! The Atmo's, included, I can get most Atmo's product's at $38 dollar's wholesale, search that shit! Mark up is crazy, for the Atmo's! That's what happen's when your first on the market! And make a name for yourself!

Blueidpirate

@hammalamma... although the Nemesis clone is faqing awesome. It is not meant for Oil. That unit is a beast, just search #vapetricks, online. People run 0% nicotine fluid in these, so they can trick you out! lol
What you want for a oil vape pen, is something that, hit's closer to a dab rig, but on the mobile status! We are getting close, folks!

Who's on IG?

hammalamma

Veteran
@hammalamma... although the Nemesis clone is faqing awesome. It is not meant for Oil. That unit is a beast, just search #vapetricks, online. People run 0% nicotine fluid in these, so they can trick you out! lol
What you want for a oil vape pen, is something that, hit's closer to a dab rig, but on the mobile status! We are getting close, folks!

Who's on IG?

:laughing:People have been using mech mods and rda's for concentrates for a while now. If you would actually take the time to read what I said, I built this mod for oil. I work at a vape store building atomizers and playing around with this type of shit all day. A dual coil build with 24 gauge wire and .5 ohms can produce bigger rips than a rig.
Are those silica wicks in your "canon" cart? Ceramic is way better. Not just the cup, but the wicks should be ceramic as well. The kiss cartridge uses both ceramic cup and wick and is really nice too, but you can only get it with 601 threading[just get and adapter for 510].

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
:laughing:People have been using mech mods and rda's for concentrates for a while now. If you would actually take the time to read what I said, I built this mod for oil. I work at a vape store building atomizers and playing around with this type of shit all day. A dual coil build with 24 gauge wire and .5 ohms can produce bigger rips than a rig.
Are those silica wicks in your "canon" cart? Ceramic is way better. Not just the cup, but the wicks should be ceramic as well. The kiss cartridge uses both ceramic cup and wick and is really nice too, but you can only get it with 601 threading[just get and adapter for 510].

You work at a vape store? Which one?

Blueidpirate

I agree with what you've said. I also did read your post in it's entirety... multiple times! :biggrin:

Let me re-phrase my quote "It's not meant for oil"...
None of these e-cig/pen vapes were designed for Oil in the first place. So yes, people have been moding shit for the last few years, to get these things working the way we want.

The current version of "the cannon" comes with silica wick. I hate silica wicks, and agree ceramic is way better, for oil. The Cannon, also has 2 heating coil elements, in the atomizer.

While he is currently working on V2.0 &2.1, from what I understand he is getting the atomizers shipped to him, un-assembled. And will be building them himself without silica.

I checked out the Kiss cartridge and that's exactly how oil atomizers, should be setup. Although, I stray away from single coils atomizers and weird threading. But like I said, we are getting close!

Blueidpirate

@razor ridge... no don't remove the wick. It serves it's purpose as best it can! And does a great job!
The silica wick setup was designed for e-juice/more fluid like liquid. Unfortunately, this means you have to prime your wick/coil, to use it with oil, for the first time. Very similar to seasoning a TI skillet.
Drop a bead of oil on top the coil, with the mouth piece/drip tip off... Button it on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off, on, off... you get the point!
Do this, until the oil soak's into the silica wick, visually watching it do so. Essentially, your just trying to soak up the first rip, into the wick. Once you prime it, so to speak, you'll get the best flavor, from your coil.
The reason why we want to move to a ceramic wick, is that it's just a carrier for the coil. If you replace a silica wick, with a ceramic one, we won't have to prime the coil.
This is what I mean, the language barrier between us and China, is really difficult. They don't understand what we are trying to do with, these units(Oil). So we are taking matter into our own hands!

FtWendy

Another alternative to using silica wicking material is ultra fine stainless mesh screen... the trick is getting the wraps of kanthal nice and neat.

SourSmoke

I am currently using the wacky willys canister on ego c twist. It works quite well but the big stainless wacky willys can looks a bit ghetto. Is there something that works as well with the 510 threading that is a bit more sleek?