What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"doomsday"preservation project!

well its been a long time coming.after the upcoming project gets the ax.ill ''set free'' so 2 speak.spread my wings and fly away.:dance013:lol.anyways,this up coming op is going to be the first 1 i will b ''bunking'' with the girls.,so 2 speak.why you ask its going to be a fuuuul time job finding the best out of the best.and recording all the data of all growth phase's.so i starting this tread as of right now to help wit 2 problems.first is picking the best strains for my cash cap 1300 would like 13 strains but at least 7 will do!
here is wut im callin the ic go2 mix!lol

DG
*DTC99 F2
*LUI 13
*MAGENTA 99
*SWEETEST CINDY99
OGer99
thai dragon
merlins magic

GNC
KHMER GOLD
*C99 F2
*G13-IX
LUANG PRABANG LAO SATIVA

MR.NICE
MANGO HAVE
THE CURE
CRITICAL MASS
MR.NICE SHIT

SERIOUS SEED

KALI MIST
*WHITE RUSSIAN

REZ
*CHEMDOG IBL
*SOUR DIESEL IBL
*SSSDH

TOM HILL
DEEP CHUNK
HAZE

THSEED
DA PURPS
THE HOG
LAMBO

SOMA
HASH HEAVEN
SOMA SALAD
*RECLINING BUDDHA
*AMNESIA HAZE HEARD ITS A SOG BEAST
*NYC DIESEL
*LAVENDER
second is i need a very complex means of loging data.like''root growth on sub. sd3=largest of the strain,very fine roots''like from the root to the fruit. all help and advice is welcome.

Latest posts

Latest posts