What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MI5..FRUIT AUTOMATIC..AFGHAN KUSH RYDER..

F

firefox

well summer is just around the corner so time to start on the old polytunnel ..this years grow will be.. as title states.. all autos.. first time growing them. so this should be fun theres. 5 mi5s.. 1 afghan kush. and. 1 fruit automatic all females went into the tunnel ten mins ago in 5 gallon buckets so away we go they will be getting fed gh grow and miracle grow tried and tested .:tiphat:

Last edited:
F

firefox

quick update it seems the afghan kush ryder just didnt like the inside of the tunnel cracked open and then died.. what a bummer.. but hey.. heres looking on the bright side the others are looking sweet.. so i decided to treat them to a bit blood. fish. and bone. two quid a box so couldnt let it slip by me ...the bigger plants are the mi5 .the fruit auto. is the smaller ...anyhow thats it for now so...stay safe and be wise good luck all.:tiphat:

E

Eatatjoes

Really nice and clean greenhouse, nice looking plants too.
attachment.php

Your soil comes with John Innes in it? Is that some type of celebrity humanure?

F

firefox

Great start, i'm sure Mi5 will do great in gh.

GL for the season

=K

thanks krull looking forward to seeing what the outcome is and if its anything like dargos i will be impressed :tiphat:

F

firefox

thanks for passing by oKiHai things are looking ok starting to fill out a little, ran out of the gh grow so miracle grow is what they get next as well as the blood fish and bone these 6 have had nothing but gh grow up till now. so lets see what happens next. anyhow heres a few photos taken earlier on today forgot to mention i have been giving these rainwater not tapwater and they seem happy enough anyhow stay safe and happy growing to all.:tiphat:

RudeDog

Veteran
Can't beat rain water Firefox......Tap water seems to leave a 'crust' on the soil.

I got to get my water butt rigged up properly.

looks good ill be watchin whats your outside night temps, i wish i had a nice (private) yard to setup, nosy landlord.. hahah doesnt even hear my blower cooling my 2000w in the garage.. ha ha

F

firefox

Can't beat rain water Firefox......Tap water seems to leave a 'crust' on the soil.

I got to get my water butt rigged up properly.

hi RudeDog and thanks for dropping in rain water is the way to go pity i aint got much left back to tapwater soon.:thank you:

statefarmguy looks good ill be watchin whats your outside night temps, i wish i had a nice (private) yard to setup, nosy landlord.. hahah doesnt even hear my blower cooling my 2000w in the garage.. ha ha

thanks for stopping in statefarmguy my night temp last night at around 2am was 18c ...and how do i know.. because i had to go and chase the scraggy cats out of my garden noisey bloody things:thank you:

F

firefox

a little update and pics :wave:.got loads more rain water now so buzzing... as a matter of fact two wheelie bins full.. compliments of the council hahaha. stay safe brothers and sisters :tiphat:

growcase

Nice plants. I am looking forward to see how it develops that MI5's. I wanna try some too.
Good luck !
Already occupied a chair.

Very nice setup you have there. Just out of curiosity how do you deal with any odour problems you may encounter? Are those greenhouses fairly good at concealing odours? I have always considered a setup similar to that which you have although my current housing situation doesn't allow it. Nice work, I'll be keeping an eye on this grow.

F

firefox

thanks growcase....... you wont be dissapointed if you go for the mi5s it was a member on this site who pointed me in the direction of them. boy am i glad he did ..the photos dont do them justice. as ive only got a camera phone so not the best photos but they are looking that well i went and bought more today heres hoping for good things to come good luck :tiphat:

Mountain_Monkey..thanks for stopping in tis a pleasure to have you here. read a few of your grows very nice:tiphat:yeah i can honestly say they hold a lot of smell not much gets outta them unless vents open. as for my odour problems since my neighbours on both sides of me have been putting a lot of honeysuckle and sweetpeas about there gardens im not concerned about the smell:dance013::dance013: but i have some battles black disinfectant at hand just in case excellent gear used in farms and kennels and stuff like that drop by anytime and good luck for the future:tiphat:

RudeDog

Veteran
All looking good mate.....You will get some return from them in those pots, we just need some sun.

F

firefox

cheers RudeDog yeah could do wth some sun m8 hopefully get it soon.. my other buckets landed yesterday so buzzing i get to put another six mi5 fems in the tunnel got them on window sill as we speak haha and also 5 snow ryders just regs got them as freebies i also have at the back of the tunnel in smaller pots x2 reg DNA genetics hash plants in there and also x2 reg th sage to keep them company haha so heres hoping for good things to come and as the old saying goes... theres light at the end of the tunnel.... and in this case i could do with it all over the tunnel....forgot to add these next mi5s what im waiting on popping is going straight into all purpose miracle grow compo as have had good results with it in the past anyhow happy growing to all take care and be safe :tiphat: