What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taco Bell Shrimp Tacos?

hkush

I'd say Taco Bell is trying to increase the average purchase price. I would like to see this shrimp though. I suspect there's probably more meat on a baby guppie than on a Taco Bell shrimp. If it is really shrimp at all.

AmishFarmer

I saw that too.I'm scared to eat a chicken taco because what kind of meat do you get to be able to sell it for $.99.So I'm sure that the shrimp aren't from some polluted waters in China somewhere.On the positive side,if you need to lose a few pounds,go for it.

Those shrimp tacos are nasty. I took one bite and said no thanks. Real shrimp, but they tasted like garbage. Luckily I also had a Cheesy Gordita Crunch for backup. :smoker:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most shrimp, salmon, talapia are farm raised under less than pristine conditions- more like cesspools. The only shrimp and salmon I eat is "wild" caught. Talapia is a real joke, basically it feeds off the feces of other fish

Most shrimp, salmon, talapia are farm raised under less than pristine conditions- more like cesspools. The only shrimp and salmon I eat is "wild" caught. Talapia is a real joke, basically it feeds off the feces of other fish

Talapia are great for aquaponics, doesnt get any cleaner than that.

Latest posts

Latest posts