What's new

germination probs

1stgopot

got my nirvanna/ 5 freebis from sb a few weeks ago.
started w/10(5 nir/5freebis) anyway all 10 popped via paper towel methods and transplanted tap root down into 50/50 potting soil perlite, keeping room warm and maybe overwatering, i know the seeds are good and the grower that is lilky at fault but this always been a problemfor me/ any help?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spray the topsoil ...keep it moist so the taproot can't dry out....but also not soggy :2cents:

BigPhil

Veteran
hello I opend a thread asking for every1 to post there diffrent methods, Check it out http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=134492,

I use to use paper towels, Now I just soak my beans over night in mountian bottled water lol, Then just lay my beans in my seedling pots on top of the soil, and make it moist, usely all have poped by 75 hours, I then make a little hole and pop the root in

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yeah u know. Just try to be patient it will sprout soon sometimes it takes time for it to build a little root before it decides to poke out and start photosynth process I saw tons of good pics showing what I means let see if i could just post it quickly

1stgopot

no doubt biatchzxz> will likely have another 4-7 days i dont lose ALL of them, just way too many< thanks all