What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

3legdog

Thanks mrwags i also only buy hortx's for a few years now(4's & 1k's) & even have a really nice 940whps hortx. conversion bulb(mh>hps) i like more than my 1k hortilux sodium.

I just noticed the new 'blue' series mh's & saw you had them already...mabey not as new as i thought. I really like their spectrum & shape, much more streamline..... perfect for my cooltube. Great grows & thanks for responding :wave: 3ld

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well Family It's In The Bucket's

Well Family It's In The Bucket's

Day one of bucket blast off. :woohoo: :woohoo: Got 6 NL and 1 White Widowx C99. Moved 9 (Train Wreck & Some Special Skunk's) over to Bob. With the difference in the 2 sets it looks like our maiden voyage will consist of these 7:

Input please. My first time messing with a portable sun Bulb. :yoinks: You guys and gals for that matter that are running multiple 1000 watters I envy you all I could only imagine. Hell maybe next run haha :confused:

Here are a couple of group shots and hope everybody had a great weekend. :friends:

Mr.Wags
Damn I'm Tired :bat:

Ps. Where's my damn Mentor at? Head under a light or a hood of a car I bet. Hello TK?

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:woohoo: been looking forward's to this :wave: looking healthy as can be.Just 2 week's in veg on another run myself ,but only 4 bucket grow this go have 1 of JLP's G-13 bx and 3 S.A.G.E. going.Down sized the room a little as i want to see just how BIG the S.A.G.E. will get :chin: .Really wanted to do a thread on this run but sadly :frown: wont happen.Well my :friends: i'll be lurking and sure not to long from now DROOLING from the eye candy we'll be soon seeing :yummy: :canabis: much :respect: my :friends: :wave: :wink: .

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Teresa said:
:woohoo: been looking forward's to this :wave: looking healthy as can be.Just 2 week's in veg on another run myself ,but only 4 bucket grow this go have 1 of JLP's G-13 bx and 3 S.A.G.E. going.Down sized the room a little as i want to see just how BIG the S.A.G.E. will get :chin: .Really wanted to do a thread on this run but sadly :frown: wont happen.Well my :friends: i'll be lurking and sure not to long from now DROOLING from the eye candy we'll be soon seeing :yummy: :canabis: much :respect: my :friends: :wave: :wink: .

And she says drooling. Yeah ok byt as I said I'm only a man T. :yummy: Hey T is TK mad at me or something? I know he's been on here but damn the luck not one peep. Hope all is well. Oh and T I feel we are a few months away from me keeping my promise to ya,and then we can see some pics of some REAL REDWOODS that you grow oh so so well. Oh and get this,My wife came up to me tonight (she smokes not grows not and really doesn't care) and said I peeked into that new room of yours today (god love her she called it the white room) when I got home early. T she said WOW very professional I'm impressed. And that is the rest of the story. Happy Days To Us All

Mr.Wags

G

Hell Waggs, I am just sittin back takin notes. You seem to be going the direction I am looking at and with excellent results. Teresa makes us both look silly anyways.hehe There is your bucket mentor, that girl can grow.

I was thinking of a 4 or 6 bucket grow as a test bed for a bigger project possibly outdoors.

I love the light setup with the cord gadget thing for the hieght adjustment.

Good show Waggs keep on keepin on

Tex

Bonzo

Veteran
Awesome Wags, just awesome, are you still using PBP? any additives? Gonna be a god dang jungle in there dude!

peace

bonz

full time daddy
Veteran
sunnyside said:
WOW a Oo sighting...good to see ya 00420!!

hey sunny.... hows it bro.... ya i been a lil busy....

but im gonna start making a lil time..... i miss all my famly...... :bat:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
mrwags said:
And she says drooling. Yeah ok byt as I said I'm only a man T. :yummy: Oh and get this,My wife came up to me tonight (she smokes not grows not and really doesn't care) and said I peeked into that new room of yours today (god love her she called it the white room) when I got home early. T she said WOW very professional I'm impressed. And that is the rest of the story. Happy Days To Us All

Mr.Wags

You'll have us all drooling on ourself's real soon that i BET :wave: .Your better half is right extremely professional indeed :yummy: .Be watching and learning my :friends: :wave: :wink: .

Texas Kid said:
Teresa makes us both look silly anyways.hehe There is your bucket mentor, that girl can grow.

Tex

You flatter me my :friends: :wave: if i could do what you do wouldnt need to grow tree's.Trust all is well with you and your's sweetie.

Texas Kid said:
I was thinking of a 4 or 6 bucket grow as a test bed for a bigger project possibly outdoors.

Tex

:yoinks: that would be something to see i'm sure.Know i'll be glued to the screen :woohoo: :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow this bucket grow looks a whole lot like GrowerInShort's setup . Except for we are gonna grow trees not bushes:) Well it has the cleanliness of Gis's room and you know that is a very high compliment. Now if you can grow trees like Teresa's I would say it doesnt get much better then this. Or wow maybe a tree or six like Goldmembers. Wow you know we really have quite a group of growers to learn from round these parts. What a lucky bunch we are. I love the way the mrs. refers to it as the "white room". Looks like we are off and running ... this is gonna be great to watch my friend. Very nice setup. Ill be watching close as I figure the "chimney" is gonna want to keep up with the Wag's heheheh you know how this goes :) Think we are going to try a cpl new things when the outdoor is done and the heat goes away for a bit. Thanks for the start of a great thread... best of luck my friend :)

G

Nice to see more bucket grows on the site. Boy, i really love your setup and can't wait to see how those Trainwreck deal with growing in those buckets. I'm also planning on a bucket grow like yours down the road some. My grow will be about the same setup, but i'll be using the bucket to harvest large amounts of seeds. 12 buckets and a few 600HPS Digital ballast setup, but most of the light will come through the Greenhouse they will be in. Well, can't wait to see the rest of your grow. Sure is going to be a very nice harvest your going to have.
Take care,
Billygoat

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We Got All 12 Buckets Full !!!!!

We Got All 12 Buckets Full !!!!!

I'm proud to say that we now have all 12 buckets full with some Female Seeds Girly Goodness:

The remaining empty buckets are Special Skunk. For those of you who don't remember what these baby's looked like when we grew them in BOB:

They seem to be fighters in adjusting to the nutes, but I'm telling ya these SS are fighters.

I see the buckets brought out the legends on these pages and makes me even more proud for what we have created and only puts on more pressure to succeed. Thanks For That.

Inner spacings have proven to be very well and feel pre vegging in BOB with his 400 horti blue did the trick just like we planned:

Nutes are now at 900 and ph has gone from 5.8 on monday to 6.0 today (suck them nutes girls) and all is well. Hope all is good for the community.

Mr.Wags

G

Nice setup, It's got me dreaming about my system i'm going to be building soon. In picture two, how big is that area you have the buckets setup in? I'm just trying to get an idea of the amount of room you have your 12 buckets setup in. I also like the third to the last picture. I like the leaf structor on that plant. Your going to have a very nice harvest with those buckets.. Shall we start the bidding! 12 buckets, I'm guessing about between 8-9 lbs total with 12 big plants. Nice thread, keep up the super job.
Take care

HOVAH

Keep On Keeping it Real Mr.Wags ...... I love the neatness of the setup .... Ill be stayn tuned to this one all the way thur .... 1HOVAH

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy ho WAGS :wave: , how are yas'? Lookin real good dude, boy that Skunk Special was gnarly! Imagine doin an all clone run of that in your buckets! :woohoo: It is indeed very special.

peace dude

bONZ :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
Your going to have a very nice harvest with those buckets.. Shall we start the bidding! 12 buckets, I'm guessing about between 8-9 lbs total with 12 big plants. Nice thread, keep up the super job.
Take care

:chin: uh huh i see it also GoldDustWomen if anyone can pull it off ,be our Mr. Wag's :wave: :friends: .

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
Shall we start the bidding! 12 buckets, I'm guessing about between 8-9 lbs total with 12 big plants. Take care

geez...really with only 1k of light?? That will be a helluva harvest!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All Is Well

All Is Well

For all of those who check in for the weekly update here ya go:

Got a new Toy:

I gotta say Buckets rock. And the growth rate is so close with the light being on a mover. Gonna keep vegging for a while and wish everyone the best. Hope this negative bs goes away soon. But can't stop us now can it. A Good Week To All. See ya next sunday.

Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts