What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

99.99999 Pure dry Sift

i heard duke bush from bush's baked beans knows the recipe but of course he's not telling anyone....haha seriously though great looking dry sift man...enjoy it

T

ThePotanist

It is some really beautiful stuff and with macros and a pureity like that you can't expect people not to ask. my best guess would be dry sift using a proper micron screen then possibliy using a static charge to remove certain impurityes or you may also be able to dump it in some ice water like for gumby hash the impurites will float to the top the dense resin will sink to the bottom. Or maybe he just has way to much time on his hands and some mircoscope glasses and hand seperates it.

C

Chamba

yep, manual separation is how he does it....either that or he has an army of trained ants is what I'm betting on

Great pictures...Was anyone else reminded of the old 'dip n dot' ice cream???

20080520-dippindots.jpg

I am really impressed with the purity of this Dry Sift. I bet it was a wonderful smoke, it looks so melty.....

I hope that one day this method is divulged to the public.

Peace.

Tony Danza

Un...Fucking...Real. (excuse my french)

Thanks for posting that Bubbleman.

48 hours ago all these people were perfectly happy with their Bubble bags and Solvents and now, their lives are hardly worth living. I hope you're ok with that on your conscience Bman.

If Sam is working on a patent, he better hurry, cuz now that people know it can be done, it's only a matter of time till there's a sticky in this forum where people can post shots of their supersecretmicrostaticbinocularchicken-hash.

I gonna go sizzle my last chip of QWISO now, even though, after seeing that, it's gonna taste like a dog is shitting in my mouth.

C

Chamba

48 hours ago all these people were perfectly happy with their Bubble bags and Solvents and now, their lives are hardly worth living. I hope you're ok with that on your conscience Bman........I gonna go sizzle my last chip of QWISO now, even though, after seeing that, it's gonna taste like a dog is shitting in my mouth.

funny post Tony D!

C

Chamba

48 hours ago all these people were perfectly happy with their Bubble bags and Solvents and now, their lives are hardly worth living.

and you can add multiple flat screens (Bubble boxes) to that list too

ya probably push air through the dry sieve so that only the heavy stuff remains. or it may be like gold panning... I will bet money though that it has to do with the difference in weight between resin heads and plant matter. All the people complaining about the method being secret should work on how to do it instead of complaining. Only a mere 10 or 11 years ago all we had was our secrets some of us have harder times letting go of them. Bubbleman those are some insane pics thanks for sharing.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Sweet pictures, again. I've come to expect them but still...those are wonderful.
I've taken pictures of weed for a long time and sometimes it seems like I'm just
sitting back and the weed/kif/hash is doing all the work.(seems?)

Very nice bubbling action, I've had kif from a bubble box bubble up before, I'm
not sure it was to that degree nor was I able to take macro pictures of
it. Neat invention.

I

igrohydro

Would it not be highly irresponsible for anyone to post details of such,especially in a climate where pharma corps have the power they do?
:yeahthats

G

guest5703

looks really good bro, but I cant help but complain...hoarding a secret hash method?? Hmm seems wrong as fuck, especially in the cannabis world where we try not to hoard things......Oh well I guess I'll just stick to my freezing the trim and using my kif box to get me my heads. Peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
mhhhhhh i like that Stift.....................greats Photo as usuall Bubbleman....................

10g from 1k of sift is not much........

SAM isolated the best parts of some already isolated great Sift....great work....that put u in isolation...for sure...

Latest posts

Latest posts