What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY OIL !DENATURED STYLE

kilacaLIbud

Hey there ppl....here it is the long awaited thread.... DENatured ALCOHOL honey oil.. THE WAY THE MED CLUBS DO IT..i will be useing RIP off home depot brand of Dentured alcohol . $11.95(dont recomend goin there)
and i will be back with the pics and the results..

tRuKemist

Looks good from here! I can't lie, I love oil too; it will definately make you forget about your horrible day or celebrate your wonderful day and nothing is more potent!
Any details kila?
How's it smoke?...taste?
Was the procedure to run all that, trim you have long?...short?
Did the alcohol evaporate efficiently and quickly or did you need to add heat to speed it up?
Did everything produce a resonable yield?
Just curious...peace, tRu

kilacaLIbud

ok folks heres the RESULTS>>.with 1 gallon of denatured alcohol and only about half of what was in the bucket.!!!
this is the HIGH GRADE!!!! I WILL BE BACK WITH THE RECIPIE LATER!
there is still 2 more extractions ..left of the REG OIL ..usually what they sell at the club....

G

yo that oil is supa freakay! nice work man... gonna drop a dollop on the herb eh?

hyperseth

q(U)ite clandestine

manifest clandestine county cook

i would knot brew that thou,gh

not o(R)ghan (I)C

juan love

kilacaLIbud

well heres the recipie for the high grade.........

materials..

trim/buds..ect..
coffie filters
huge funnel..
3 5 gallon buckets
electric stove or hot skillet..
pyrex dish
chop sticks

step 1 ... line the inside of the funnel with coffie filters ..

step 2... fill the funnnel with trim/buds...on top of the coffie filters...(see this is why u need a huge funnel.)

step 3.. after the funnel is filled with trim open ur gallon of denatured alcohol...and start to pour it through the trim and the funnel..let it run through....this is wat we call the first wash....u only want... the tricomes that come off easy with no soaking..let the alcohol drain through the funnel into a 5 gallon bucket....

step 4.. after u poured the 1whole gal of alcohol throught the trim..its time to repack the funnel with new trim and coffie filters...u wanna do this every time ur done lightly pouring the alcohol throught the funnel ...

step 5.. ok after having new coffie filters and new trim in the funnel use the sameeee!!!!!!alcohol...u poured into the 5 gallon...seeee what i mean...keep using the same alcohol and pour it over the new trim...into the funnel...do this as many times untill the alcohol is greeenish or whatever color...not clear..

step 6.. ok now ur ready for the cook off!

step 7.. take ur hotplate in this case electric skillet and put the pyrex dish in it on top of chop sticks and add water..

step 8.. boil off the alcohol this might take forever...but be patient ..ull know when it done when all the bubbles stop forming..and u get this sticky icky honey ..molasses....that will not come off ur hands with out alcohol...this stuff is potent...most potent ive smoked in a while...u do not I REPETE DO NOT WANNA DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT on this stuff....all u need is 1 15 min lasting bowl and ur toast...

cheers is u have any questions feel free to ask....also i will do pic by pic next extraction..

kilacaLIbud

why would i freeze the alcohol..does that do something??? i would prolly freeze it for the seconed extraction...but theres no need to cause ur not really lookin for yeild on the first extraction more of a super potent. narcotic mindblowing high...

G

try the freezing, this tends to make the oil that much more potent, as the alcohol is more viscous and takes a bit longer to extract the tric's and other shit. Freezing the trim makes the waxs harden up, and help act as a barrier to keep from removing chlorophyll. I will post a oil extraction in a couple of days to demonstrate. When done properly the solvent will be a beautiful clear golden colour. My typical yield with isoprophyll making the grade of honey most people round my parts call Budder is about 2-3 grams of oil per oz of shake. Well worth the time to make IMO. No need for more then 2 tokes.

hyperseth

Bram said:
try the freezing, this tends to make the oil that much more potent, as the alcohol is more viscous and takes a bit longer to extract the tric's and other shit. Freezing the trim makes the waxs harden up, and help act as a barrier to keep from removing chlorophyll. I will post a oil extraction in a couple of days to demonstrate. When done properly the solvent will be a beautiful clear golden colour. My typical yield with isoprophyll making the grade of honey most people round my parts call Budder is about 2-3 grams of oil per oz of shake. Well worth the time to make IMO. No need for more then 2 tokes.

"PEAnut butter..."

for that cross eyed exhalation.

G

Hmm?

And that shit dont taste like cemical or alcahol??
Got some of that already but never tried prosses?

Latest posts

Latest posts