What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow report trouble

Vesnican

Hello there, can anyone guide me please, how to link pictures from my IC gallery to grow report? There is not a insert image button available.

How long does it take to get your gr approved? I am waiting several weeks already :(

Vesnican

Couldn't ve the problem with waiting approval in the fact that Sweetseeds are not listed in Breeders list? And then the GR cannot be published?

G

ganjygav

Should be a little tab next to the post reply tab that says go advanced. Then once you have pressed that on the right hand side there should be a tab that says insert image. You pick the image you want then at top click close window. There will be some writing there where your photo will be. You will see your photos after you post reply.

G

ganjygav

And breeder has nothing to do with it,infact there's a whole forum on icmag of people growing sweetseeds.

Vesnican

Thank you man. Go advanced-insert image works well for posting pics in threads, but while filling in Grow Report Entry Form there is no option like that. So I had to enter URL linking it straight from the gallery, hope it works.

Vesnican

Strange is that long waiting approval. Hope that someone in charge will show up soon and help me :)