What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

**Pre 98 Bubba Kush**

Techna

Pre 98 Bubba Kush clone

Growing Conditions

Soil Fox Farm Ocean Forrest With 1/3 Perlite, Peat Moss
Nutrients Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Botanicare SWEET FLushing with Final Phase
Growing till 70 Days give or take... at 7 Weeks right now.

Thanks for checking out my first post, if you have any questions please ask.

*** not letting me post pics??***
(Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message again.)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you gotta get yer post counts up to post pics.
we can see it via your gallery tho.
ill post one for ya, this is my fave
61721DSC066351.JPG

Techna

Ah ok.. Guess a big site like this gets spam then lol....

Thankss for posting one... i guess ill have to post them when i get tha counts up!!! hope you liked the pics

P

perakko

i think you only need like 5 posts to post pics.

hey, solid nuggetry there, enjoy the fruits of labour!

Techna

Thanks guys, yea ill get the post count up there eventually.....

Thanks for taking a look!!

flexo

Techna, what kind of lights...

your gallery shows a pic with CFL's, are you using those to flower?

Techna

400w HPS

I had a few extra CFL's for the small clones in there but i added a box to them to rais them up and have sense took out the cfls.

box is a 4x4

What kind of feeding schedule do you use with FFOF and all their nutrients too? just wondering i haven't been able to get mine down quite perfect yet.

Techna

KUSHEATER1

I have never grown katsu bubba.. Is it selfed? S1.. Or a cross of something.. Looks good bro!

WhyWaitforit

Well i do add 1/3 Peat Moss and perlite to it. Also a bit of dolimite lime to balance the ph.

I feed them with all fox farm nutrients and a couple other things.....

Here we go

Remember specific to this bubba =D

The smaller plants in the One gallon pots get Watered every 2 days.
I feed them with 2tsp Grow Big, and 3tsp Big Bloom and 15ml of SWEET From botanicare. ( per gallon) They are fed every other watering and i give them 3 Cups of water per plant. I run my soil on the dry side... Not to dry!.. =D

2 days before they transplant into there final 5 gallon pot. The receive 2tsp of Vitamin B1 (per gallon) Only. with a full gallon of water per plant to leech a little of the veg Nutes...

When transplanted to their new pots i give them 1 watering with vitamin B1, then a Healthy dose of 5 Gallons of Pure water. This will leach most of your salt build ups from your old soil and will let you get away with not having to "flush" your medium and not slow any growth.

We then move to flower.

Each plant will receive 2 gallons of watering each watering and is done every 3 days

For the first 3 weeks the receive

3tsp Tiger Bloom
3tsp Big Bloom
20ml SWEET

Second 3 weeks

4tsp Tiger Bloom
3tsp Big Bloom
20ml SWEET

continue till 2 weeks befor harvest, then they recieve

Only water and

2tsp Final Phase to flush them.

Hope this helps Any questions or if there something i forgot please let me know...

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
nice lookn plants looks like my pre98 bubba pheno i run from a bubba whitemustang hybrid cross. mine smells and taste of fresh coffe

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
KUSHEATER1

I have never grown katsu bubba.. Is it selfed? S1.. Or a cross of something.. Looks good bro!

--techna, very nice pics bro. welcome to icmag. just so you know, i think you have grown the katsu cut! think your growin it right now. im not 100% sure, but the only time ive seen a bubba labeled as pre 98, it is the katsu cut......sub

Techna

Well great! haha yea this is by far my fav bubba....

cut came from organica... very good with there cuts

Latest posts

Latest posts