What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please help our dear friend Loran

JDOG6000

Veteran
Grandpa Loran is having some health problems. Those who know him know that he’s a seriously generous person. And he could use your help. I set up a go fund me page that’s for him and his wife. To help them pay doctors bills, upkeep on his house and possibly a little vacation they can go on. Here’s the link any amount will help. https://www.gofundme.com/fsq6ac-friend-has-cancer-needs-help Motarebel at @greenrebelfarms and @jammasterjames @samurai.seeds are both selling and auctioning off seeds soon to benifit Loran’s go fund me page. Look for that on instagram.thanks guys

Attachments

• ED5DCC93-451E-4B84-BD6E-9A3D1E770F41.jpg
    ED5DCC93-451E-4B84-BD6E-9A3D1E770F41.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 22

Dog Star

Veteran
Can we send seeds to some fund for auction as am short with money..??

I know its easiest to send and use money by them,but now some problems are
also on mine road if we talk finance.. so i will love somebody starts auction that
is close to Loran,some person of trust, and then i will send some seeds so they
sold for good cause..

Give me wink if that is possible..

Kind regards and thanx for info,am wish everything best to Loran and that his health
come back..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make sure that South Fork Seeds kicks in since he spent two years hyping seeds made with males from Loran's work before teaming up with Sierra.

dank.Frank