What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds get better and stronger year after year better hybrids

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Wow

lots answers here
nothing helps beginners

Old is best , no lab results also

Trust me.
New seed makes work hard.

We also got lab results of some.

The new ones is many times old in some way.

If you say OLD ONES IS THE BEST, and no lab results.
This is best maybe to you, or some.

Today
most breeders makes the same as you old guys.
Good stuff
NO LAB RESULTS

What i want 2018 is
Lab results

Breeders:
Make that you do also on paper from labs please.

I am sending soon my OWN grown stuff from you to LAB.

Why is this going on without breeder self lab and show ?

i have under 800 euro every month, sometimes only 600 euro . month.
my bills is 210euro
i dont have much left,
Then i need buy food also and there is nothing left almost
Im poor

Cars is my dream cars only.

dont take me wrong please

Can you pleasr share with us what unique cannabinoids and terpenes your lab results show?

jrelax

Before you Amen and things.

You all know today there is 30 plus THC strains
And also 10 plus CBD strains.

TODAY

This i can prove easy if you need.

Show your OLD shit do that if you can ? NOW YOU CANT LAUGH ANYMORE
show that before laugh to me

In the end
I feel good
I dont need nothing else than new fresh better seeds than before :)
Always the new beats old now or tormorrow.

Do you still got fat tv ? plasma is better.
Today we have new stuff.
Arjan from Green House and RIP Franco has walk in Jungle.
These guys taste and feel many plants right at paradise ,.
Have you even been in these countrys at all ?

3rd-3yed

Veteran
I dont need nothing else than new fresh better seeds than before :)
Always the new beats old now or tormorrow.

That's great if you think so, now time for you to go to bed as it's school again here tomorrow...

I'm done with this stupid thread, I'll let others waste their time giving you some knowledge... :moon:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
so if lab tests say thc 30%, you are getting high, when lab tests say thc 15% its nice for you. do you need to smoke at all? just read lab tests and you are good.

Cvh

Supermod
All, try to give him some slack, he's a medicinal user...
Teach him, don't bash him. This is where brothers are for.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
:ying:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
All, try to give him some slack, he's a medicinal user...
Teach him, don't bash him. This is where brothers are for.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
:ying:

No one is bashing. All efforts to inform him are responded to the same way. Lab reports are the new bag appeal.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If cops ever come up with an effective way to test how high someone is, I would love to see side by side results next to lab tests on the same strains the were smoking.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mercedes amg May get you there quicker, but you won’t feel much of the journey....
In an old Chevy you will experience the ride a lot better.

jrelax

Mercedes amg May get you there quicker, but you won’t feel much of the journey....
In an old Chevy you will experience the ride a lot better.

This is nice sayings :)

:peacock:

I love old chevys
The New AMG is elctric 2much.

Me self can fix old chevy.
These new AMG they can throw away after 10years
trash only. Electric all

Old chevy
LET ME HEAR THAT NOICY US V8 OLD .
If you have these right exhaust out GOD DAMN

haahhhahaha

sorry

fokker, anyway best seeds today ?

lol

LOVE

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Speaking of lab tests... has anyone ever noticed that when you purchase "high CBD" flowers, the lab results on the side of the container often say 0mg CBD? Legalization definitely didn't help out in the "I don't know what's in my weed" department, it would seem.

cross an afghan and hemp or African and hemp and you'll get thousands of cbd hybrids, and what lab results do you keep going on and on about, thc is not the only important thing, and the terpene profiles on landraces and heirlooms are literally the building blocks, youre fussing about the cookie crumbs that fall down you're so opinionated for someone that knows so little

S

Sertaiz

weed is good! i am growing new versions of old strains, which is any strain........ for example ace's panama is a bunch of things mixed together, it is a new strain essentially, we are trusting the breeder as to where the cuts came from to breed it. but thats how all new strains are made, not out of thin air. any crosses with indica males and pure sativa females make fire for commercial. so yall really agree, i think, so give the OP some strains to try if thats what he want, or idk. as time goes on strains get more worked and specialized, and some get lost forever in certain forms.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
comparison to cars is out of reality. cannabis is not human product, was not created by man. was only domesticated. you should compare it to sheep or cow, corn etc.. so what is new model of sheep? in fact new models of cannabis are recombination of old ones. the question is if something new popped there in recombination? from my experience.. nothing new. glue is for example just variation of chemdog hybrid. nothing else. cookies are just ogk hybrid, better than ogk? no way.. if there is really something new, its totally out of interest of the most.

Latest posts

Latest posts