What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SamS Seeds

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh,, I've got a pack,, j gave me a few different ones to try and post a grow show on,, i should have put them in,, are they original samS stock or seedsmans own in house breeding??????? ,,

i have nemesis and some other stuff from him too,, African buzz maybe,,, i should have put them in thinking about it

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love potion was full of limonene if I remember correctly,,, so it's sorta like an original lemon haze,, per sey?

Any pictures bro,, always interested in a Sam hybrid,, especially with referman stock,, he has really made a name in the sat game good old Charles

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
And because full of limonene the SMCG is also fungi resistant like the Lemon Thai i had this year.Great hybrid with the O'Hz from Sam.
Below an old pic of SMCG from HT.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 25

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting stuff,,, good point about the limonene,,, Anthocyanins are very interesting, if the slugger haze turns purple too it might be exhibiting a considerable amount of anthocyanins

Potentially a Cold weather super plant by the sounds of it too

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Interesting stuff,,, good point about the limonene,,, Anthocyanins are very interesting, if the slugger haze turns purple too it might be exhibiting a considerable amount of anthocyanins

Potentially a Cold weather super plant by the sounds of it too

That counted also for the Lemon Thai.

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not really a lemon fan myself,,, I think the trait in terms of taste,, it seems to detract my senses away from other, more moreish palette stimulants,, like chocolate or that old og moreish bubba flavour,, cookies is my current favourite flavour,, the Sr71 is probably my second favourite clone ever ,, but that haze zing is still king in my book

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I would do his Sleestak/Skunk#1

From Sam, 12/2011:

"I grew some Sleestak/Skunk#1 and thought it was really great Cannabis for buds.
Try it.

But I am really a resin guy, and it is the Sleestak clone makes great resin real easy.
You can smoke it all day and not get tired, it is great for creative, intellectual work,
but hard to sleep on."

-SamS

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm looking to dig up a old Afghan trait within an old skunk out of an f2 population by pairing it with one of it's siblings in a hybrid. Particularly looking for them super stinky sweet Afghani's, Old reeking Skunk, Pure heady Thai & some strong tangi terpenes.

Looking for that yielding Superskunk type pheno with 55-45% Sativa Indica blood.

Been chatting with Phylos today & will be making moves on getting a star in the galaxy, this restoration & regeneration project shall move swiftly with the help science behind the project.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
I'm not really a lemon fan myself,,, I think the trait in terms of taste,, it seems to detract my senses away from other, more moreish palette stimulants,, like chocolate or that old og moreish bubba flavour,, cookies is my current favourite flavour,, the Sr71 is probably my second favourite clone ever ,, but that haze zing is still king in my book

Personally i'm more an incense fan of the Hz.Never get bored with this fragrance, only hard to find in the new hybrids today.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally i'm more an incense fan of the Hz.Never get bored with this fragrance, only hard to find in the new hybrids today.

True,, everything is lacking in that zing or nail polish remover smell,,, it's such a shame really,,, it's literally just because of growing pressure for profit,, it's disappeared from Amsterdam because of weak selection and lazy growing with profit as a priority and not preservation

Spank God for sam

mexcurandero420

Veteran
True,, everything is lacking in that zing or nail polish remover smell,,, it's such a shame really,,, it's literally just because of growing pressure for profit,, it's disappeared from Amsterdam because of weak selection and lazy growing with profit as a priority and not preservation

Spank God for sam

Its smelling a bit the same nowadays, but still have hope to find an incense in this one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 29

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kc brains,, wow,, that's some classic here,,, remember his mango,, i remember his shit was from the positronics crews haze line,,, no?,,, similar to Tom Hills?

B

Bird~friend

Spank HaZezy! SWING from that Chandelier my Strong Man

God has Told me, not to re-read, to re-read stuff , ive said this,,,,,,,,,,.,9999999999

Now what i was writings not as clear ............?
"Thats as close to town as i like to get" - Lost Boys

---

yYaLLL
yYaLL

---
..................GODdess & TBNUKORG.fv65 DuDE IS :woohoo::D:) ... jesus is gonna help mw ...
weve found love in a Hopeless place - RHian an ?
https://youtu.be/qUmUiofIrmA
Testosterone Level? (((-::) :biggrin:
x Something was Githen ...

wheres this from?. :) xhttps://youtu.be/u9fhOPHtOtw

Chinese girls - jus sayin. YEP tooO whAT SmilEY

:WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:

We go there soon :-D

-
yep lets do this. YALLBEWATCHING!!!!!!??????????????????iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D ......put me on that Stage ....

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder how special the old kc brains stock is in regards to today's shit,,, his haze was a good shout

mexcurandero420

Veteran
I wonder how special the old kc brains stock is in regards to today's shit,,, his haze was a good shout

That we 've to find out if it is still good like the old days, but what i heared is that the Hz Special is the one where you can incense phenotypes so lets hope the best.

Latest posts

Latest posts