What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICmag canadian clone or seed Co-Op??

heading out on a road trip.
Got an extra tray of OGKB 2.0 rooted. If you are north of billy's puddle and south of PG, I'd keep an eye out in tim hortons bathrooms , I tend to leave a clone or two in solo cups at each thermos refill :)
some lucky bc folks might find some gems this week
sorry gals, I'd leave them in the ladies room too but I don't want to get arrested for being a creeper LOL

Thesearch

I find pot growers *love helping people grow, cheer them on, and get stoked when they see them succeed. Just look at this place. Ask a question and you get tons of advice and help. Love it.

Homegrown connect is $20 a month! Oh well, it's a business I guess.

Think of www.420Swap.ca like you would a community center. No fees, Charity BBQs, Swap Meets, whatever, all driven by some local weed loving person or persons doing a thankless job and organizing shit. But the main focus will be having two local people meet at a Tim Horton's, Starbucks or another public place to swap genetic.

This isn't a money making venture. I still haven't figured out how to pay for it. Ads are easy I guess, but pennies for thousands of views, on a site that *may get 2-3 views a day is useless, so I'll probably just skip banner ads and eat the cost.

At some point, I might need weed loving LAMP developers to donate some skills. You need to fail a drug test to apply. lol

Still working on this?? I love the idea a lot. Can I help?

Somatek

There's lots of little groups popping up on Reddit or FB, less organised on IG but no one has seized the chance to build a bigger, more coherent community unfortunately.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
There's lots of little groups popping up on Reddit or FB, less organised on IG but no one has seized the chance to build a bigger, more coherent community unfortunately.
There's LP out there, i prefer close clones friends club! So these guy can keep growing there shwagg :)

Somatek

There's LP out there, i prefer close clones friends club! So these guy can keep growing there shwagg :)
I guess tomorrow Mother Labs starts selling clones through Mendo Medical as they slowly work towards catering to the rec market, it only took 4 years for a nursery to get going. With covid no longer limiting social life I thought it seems like a good time to re-start the conversation around a clone co-op to make sure all the new growers have quality, clean clones so they don't overpay for generic LP corpo weed.