What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

So true brother. Looking for a solid indica male to donate some pollen for a hybrid with the MM. Have a few in the tent but waiting to sex them. Might be the LGB. I have 7 in pots so never know but have 16 to 18 weeks to figure it out lol

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Now the battle begins, lol. Monster indoor plants, lol.

Buckeyebandit

Well the Seattle SOUR kush x prima Verde was a freebie and for good reason . Had three of them and all were hermie as fuck. While cloning today at 2 weeks 12/12 they were full blown. Thank God they were caught early

Buckeyebandit

21 days of 12/12. All have been backed multiple times

GLH liking this one

picture.php

C99

picture.php

OBTK liking these as well

picture.php

Lung candy x Goji

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That C99 is looking like a frost monster already ! Same with that OBTK. When the big fans have trich's this early on, you know it's gonna be a good one !

Buckeyebandit

Yes DTOG I have 3 of each of the c99 and obtk and they all have the tricks on them like the ones posted. Looking forward to the next few weeks

Buckeyebandit

Well I just fired this girl. Lung candy x Goji. Found 3 different spots with nanners. Got no time for this. To many strains to look thru

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well I just fired this girl. Lung candy x Goji. Found 3 different spots with nanners. Got no time for this. To many strains to look thru

View Image

That's the first time I've seen that.....leaf bud with nanners. Leaf buds are rare enough on their own. Too bad about the nanners. Super cool about the orange smell. The Tangie I have going absolutley reeks. I can't wait to make seeds with her. Copper Chem pollen or OG³ pollen. That's if I can flip an OG³ quick enough for pollen.

Buckeyebandit

Yes man the leaf bud is something. But my first time seeing nanners in one. Made look hard and found more but out of regular flowers

Stoked that the obtk has offered me a couple orange smelling and an earthy kinda smell on the other

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Those GLH looks great. You have fed them good, still nice dark leaves. How long do you think those GLH will go. That's Great Lake Haze right???? Looks like you got a pheno leaning indica -ish??! Damn nice looking plants man

Buckeyebandit

Yes it's Great Lakes Haze. To me she is one of two stand outs in the room.

Needless to say I just ordered 3 more strains of tonys work. That will make 6 of his strains in my stable

Latest posts

Latest posts