What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

Good to hear from you ilynnboy. Waiting on more blood test to be done. Other then that the ol gall blatter had to come out. Get your post up to 50 and we can talk more. But yes that's another place and time. I learned my lesson helping out lossers. Just moving on these days

Heya bro, I was told you were Flboy in another place and time?
I just logged in over here to see my old online head friends.
I read you have health concerns?

Buckeyebandit

5/5 mullumbimby madness all 7 LGB up and 5/5 blue moonshine up . Love it when I hit 100% germ rate

By the way thanks to all that offered me assistance on my outdoor but I have worked it out so there will only be one plant done and it will be the PNG that I was gifted from a member. They can speak up if they wish

Buckeyebandit

Couldn't help myself maybe an illness

picture.php

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looking at the bright side, with all the seeds your poping. You won't have time for a large outdoor grow anyway! :D

Good luck on the SSH, mmmm lovely smoke!

Buckeyebandit

I know your right palindrome. For sure not going large outdoor butt considering 1. Old habits are hard to break lol

Looking at the bright side, with all the seeds your poping. You won't have time for a large outdoor grow anyway! :D

Good luck on the SSH, mmmm lovely smoke!

Buckeyebandit

First week of 12/12

Chem DD x SFV have 3 females of these that look identical

picture.php

C99 have 3 females as well

picture.php

Great lakes haze 2 female one male. Keeping the male for a bit just in case

picture.php

Male

picture.php

ilynnboy

Glad to see you running Tony’s gear
WTH, 8 years a member here and like 10 posts lol
Gotta be close to a record.

Buckeyebandit

He'll yes I'm running tonys gear. Most of this other gear I'm running is getting on the older side.figured I'd go thru them to see if they are still viable and see if there are any gems to be found.still have a lot of stock to go thru. Hoping I have time to go thru them all but have a few others from Tony that are going to be in my room at all times lol

Good to see you stopping by brother.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Your pics for seeds are making me wanna pop seeds, lol. We are gona have a showdown soon though. Cause I am popping some of the SSH F3's and the (TK91 x Cookie Crisp) x SSH F2, real soon.

Those Chem DD x SFV sound awesome! I can't wait to see what they look like in flower. Chem D, Sour D and OG wrapped into one, how can they not be awesome....

Buckeyebandit

Lol you win all show downs brother. Don't have the green thumb you posses. 5 of 6 ssh f4 out the shell and will be potted today.

As far as the chem x yes looking forward to seeing them flower. Got lucky and the three that popped ( older seeds) were all female

On a side note . Hope you don't mind but using you feeding method with slight modification ( different soil and flower girl )
Look forward to your ssh x 's they sound like fire will be found

Buckeyebandit

So second week of 12/12 and things are happening. The c99 is moving right along

picture.php

GLH runt . This is her first photo shot

picture.php

Lung candy x Goji

picture.php

Obtk = triangle kush x orange blossom

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I don't know how I missed it on the first page, but that OBTK sounds incredible ! I'm on a TK/TK hybrid kick right now, and that one sounds delicious. Orange flavored TK, I think I would like that even better than the Lemon Skunk TK (LVTK).

That GLH runt looks awful WLD dom. Interested to see how much she will look like Sour Bubble in a few weeks.

Buckeyebandit

Yes looking forward to see how these OBTK turn out. Ended up with 3 females and have a half pack left ( hint hint lol)

I don't know how I missed it on the first page, but that OBTK sounds incredible ! I'm on a TK/TK hybrid kick right now, and that one sounds delicious. Orange flavored TK, I think I would like that even better than the Lemon Skunk TK (LVTK).

That GLH runt looks awful WLD dom. Interested to see how much she will look like Sour Bubble in a few weeks.