What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600 Watt Vanilla Kush And OG Kush Grow

kindgrower

BushBurner, thx brother ill post from start to finish.. My first tent grow and firt go at theses strains, I got it tho. I'm glad you guys are around, I need advice from time to time.

kindgrower

I cleared my garden out today, put the other plants out to sex, all kush are auto feminized. and on larger master kush fem ima run with the bunch, so be 4 total

I'll be cloning all the kush, have my bubbler ready.

the other veg tent is done. So, play the waiting game. I do have some BOG strains outdoor to sex.

kindgrower

A few shots of the ones I put outside, They Just reach so high for this Florida sun!

And the kush thats staying inside

Stay Safe And Lifted.

kindgrower

Ok, A little update the Vanilla Kush And OG Kush have grown enough for me to begin training. Using the mainline technique. I top at the 3rd node and strip everything under that node. leaving the two leaves and my two new mains.

When the new two mains grow a few nodes, i top those, to get my four. i LST the new nodes to right angles and let them grow out some and their heads turn back up. than top my four, to get my eight. stripping everything under each node. Now im done it will grow naturally from there on perfect level canopy. you can continue if you like. top the eight to get 16. top 16 to get 32, and so on. i recommend for indoors using 8. unless you want to scrog hell go 32.

The vanilla kush before first top

The VK After the top and strip

I did the OG the same way, its all front end maintenance, first top is done, two more to go and im done. let it grow. maybe some LST to keep things right.

That way I built a manifold for my colas from one node i work it. end result is huge yield heavy, heavy colas.. 6 to 10 zips dry weight per plant... Till next time. Stay safe and Lifted. C2

kindgrower

The Vanilla kush is in the first stages of mainlining. I'll remove thos fan leaves tonight. shes just got secont topping this morning. so gives me 4 colas. working to 8 only on this grrl. Mainlining mad yields.. I love it.

Heres the vanilla kush early stage, gonna veg bout two more weeks and top the 4 to get my 8 strip all under each node i top spread her out... let her veg for 4 more weeks drop to 12x12

Heres the OG Kush.. same stage
She'll be mainlined too, only have one top done on here 2 more to go, after a veg boost.

A few more shots before and after and whole bunch have 6 dif kush going in varies stages of growth between two tents.

the Show

Thanks you sir! Will be waiting!! Strains are looking dank, I like the intense tops looks nice. I have some seeds that are taking off, I'm looking to top them similarly.

kindgrower

The Show, This main-lining technique is great from seed, building everything off onenode. i top a total of 3 times which gives me 8 nice huge colas. all pruning and work is front end, once done, they grow naturally perfect 8 colas. I only do 8 colas indoors, you can ofcourse to a 4th and 5th time to gain 16 or 32 colas, which is great for outdoors or a 32 cola scrog.. Let me know if you need help, id be glad too!

the Show

Nice look bro, I always like messing an training my plants in veg.

Any thought on trimming during flower by chance or do you do it all in veg???
An if so what weeks do u trim??

kindgrower

I do all my training in veg mainlining only ads about 2 weeks top to my training. i top 3 times in veg to get 8 coloas once those tops are done i let plants veg to 20" tall and flip to 12x12. i never trim in flower all done front end in veg. I grow my seeds fem only to the 6th node, i cut to the 3rd node reason for that i want the plant to establish a good root system. i let that top group to a healthy veg again and top again to get my four nodes veg a while longer top to get my eight, spread em out like a star and veg till their 16-20" flip to 12x 12. no trim in flower i strip them down every node i cut, they veg it all back to perfect 8 colas. hope that helped... if not ask away.. stay safe and lifted. C2

the Show

Yeah I see what your saying bro, I have a few seeds, I'm going to main line as well an play with lol.
Keep it up bro lookin good, waiting to see the clone dome, get cutting!! lol

kindgrower

Cool Deal TS.. You should always Mainline from seeds.. You can with clones, but takes much better from seed. Was designed for seed training.

kindgrower

OG Kush topped for 4 mains and stripped. Light LST and we let her veg, before the third and last top and strip for the last time. I'll LST that baybee out veg till 16-20" and flip the light...