What's new

Portland Or?

I'm headed to Portland Oregon soon for a weekend wedding and was wondering where to look. I know Portland has a huge MMJ scene, but unfortunately I don't have a card. Thought about flying with it, but why risk it. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Fly man... fly... or post it.

Lol, I used to fly with it, but not taking a chance now. Especially knowing what's out there on the west coast :) What about asking cab drivers or hotel concierge people??? Both seemed to work in Vegas, but I know Portland is not Vegas.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Go to the Portland waterfront (river). It's a nice park. You will be offered indoor now. Lots to be found at $40 eighth.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
The Portland airport will not stop or detail any medical patient. You'll be fine taking an 8th back home as a souvenir. Let's just say my family looks forward to me coming home for Christmas. If u can't find herb in this town you couldn't find sand at the beach lol

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^my friend said he was offered by multiple people as soon as he got off the train or bus or what ever from the airport.

L

lordofthenugz

Finding pot in Portland is barely more difficult than finding it in Denver. EVERYONE HAS IT