What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Portland Or?

I'm headed to Portland Oregon soon for a weekend wedding and was wondering where to look. I know Portland has a huge MMJ scene, but unfortunately I don't have a card. Thought about flying with it, but why risk it. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Fly man... fly... or post it.

Lol, I used to fly with it, but not taking a chance now. Especially knowing what's out there on the west coast :) What about asking cab drivers or hotel concierge people??? Both seemed to work in Vegas, but I know Portland is not Vegas.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Go to the Portland waterfront (river). It's a nice park. You will be offered indoor now. Lots to be found at $40 eighth.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
The Portland airport will not stop or detail any medical patient. You'll be fine taking an 8th back home as a souvenir. Let's just say my family looks forward to me coming home for Christmas. If u can't find herb in this town you couldn't find sand at the beach lol

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^my friend said he was offered by multiple people as soon as he got off the train or bus or what ever from the airport.

L

lordofthenugz

Finding pot in Portland is barely more difficult than finding it in Denver. EVERYONE HAS IT