What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tijikistan 'roadkill'

i have been talking with some older folks about traveling and the infamous roadkill skunk..... obviously it was around before sam... and ive read the stories.... HE DIDNT KILL IT..

bla bla long story short .. ive heard now that tajikistan is where its at.... or was at least... and being just north of afganistan it would explain alot of people saying roadkill is in the afganas... the north afgans i would bet!.. borders do not apply to plants, unless we are speaking of laws..

so has anyone been to tajikistan lately? or planing a trip soon?

got any stories to share about my long lost lover?
or the red , soft , oily ,skunky hash i have heard myths about?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
not yet. but if there is something to be found, I'm interested :woohoo:

cannacopia RKS I had the chance to smoke from a good IC fellow was very surprising stuff, smell a little like a dead animal, nice high if I remember correctly. I wish I add the chance to try the real deal, or to walk among these grow houses 30 years ago in the us.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
closest Ive seen in a bit is in the beer cup challenge thread that dude Headbandf1 posted a bunch of stuff from that region, but he hasn't done an update yet.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Interesting info,,Ive often wondered bout the tajik cannabis..
Would be nice to find out what its all about.

bigbag

Veteran
really old outdoor skunk strain, highly coveted on vancouver and the gulf islands of BC. tightly held, but Texada Island Genetics has had offerings in the past and had a write up in a issue of skunk mag. TIG worked with reef a few yrs back, doing outdoor work. as a matter of fact, i happen to have about 500 TIG polecat seeds as well as a grip of auto polecat ( polecat x mighty mite ) :)

1.roadkill
2.polecat
3.tutankhamon
4.top dollar
5.shoreline
6.kerala gold
7.big kahuna
8.chem 91 skunk va
9.trinity
10.garlic breath

i want

G

Guest 150314

bigbag, the polecat is great smoke but finishes later andnot as marketable as c-warp (lots of red hair) so i think it lost popularity with growers , i didnt think it was coveted or hoarded ever tho, got it off denman and lasqueti and both were the same cut. smells sickly sweet
picture.php

Dkgrower

Veteran
i dont think u find anything close to RKS but u will find lots off variation..

The best hash makers are in afganistan and pakistan to make the best hash u need good strain and they make the seeds them self and thats the pepol u want seeds from

Also if u really want RKS i think writing to old seedbanks and hear what they have off old stock maby u find some old Skunk 1 seeds and then go hunt in those

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Herbaria's Shirin Gol is from Tajikistan.

Northern Afghanistan has Tajik strains as well, and even Mazari has probably some Tajik genetics. Just look in Afghanistan where the population & culture is predominantly Tajik, with families on both sides of border, people travelling, and with them seeds too.

Irie !