What's new

The Bloom Bloom Room......

G

Oh yeah, this is one of the threads I liked to read on OG. Bring it on!

Welcome to ICMag!

Exactly! Glad to have you aboard again!

If any of you have perused OG's "Growroom Diarys & Discussions" during the last few years might already be familiar with some of my girls.....We will not mentions my BANNED usernames,:D but I was North-Coast Nonsense over there till now.....!

Last edited:
7457DSC02917resize-med.jpg

G

hey dude nice to have you aboard. i am also in the nor cal area foothills. seems liek a lot of you from og have been coming over here whats wrong?? well good luck

Lol.....Ive had a love/hate relationship with the mods over there for a bit, and the slowness and the douch-bag highschool kids, and the......
I guess my OG withdraw [well I'll be goddamned] was the final catalyst for change....:D

Steel Savage: Now that you mention it....I titled it Sequoia Park, Eureka....but If I now remember correctly that WAS taken on a dog walk before class......in the Comm Forest! GOOD EYE

A 'lil recent thread up/backdate:
Big Mac
7457DSC04838-med.JPG

7457DSC048321-med.JPG

"Hydro Bath" Purple Urple:
7457DSC04693-med.JPG

7457DSC046851-med.JPG

7457DSC046771-med.JPG

7457DSC04697-med.JPG

Purple Urple, Purple Nug & Green Nug ComBOWL :D
7457combowl-med.jpg

Purple Urple with Purple Kush Oil on it........ c/o Happy Hipster
7457DSC047961-med.JPG

Last edited:
G

Cheers NCN, nice pics :yummy:

Hopefully not too many highschool douchebags will follow people over :D

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
This place just got a lot danker!!!

One quick question NCN....in your Humboldt USA pic with the sunshine streaming
through the forest: is the upper canopy of those trees not very dense which allows
sunlight to get through to your beautiful Cannabis plants?

I am just curious because comparing the Deciduous forests in the Southeastern US
seem to have a denser canopy which shuts out sunlight at the forest floor.....maybe
this is just a forest ecology question.....oh well....

Keep it Mature and Secure and Dank for Sure!!!
-kind regards from yer pal the guineapig :wave::friends::wave:

G

wow dude.

that oil was just deadly. hope ya enjoyed that bowl

my urple, cheese, chemdog, and donkey kong came down.....we'll have to smoke it up in a minute.

Hey trixie!

That was just a pretty picture I thought......we dont hide plants in the forest, we bathe them in pure sunshine!

That is the community forest where the bums sleep, no one grows there..... ;)

Well I took some pictures during lights-off, and they were saggy, crowded, and hard to differentiate from one another, so I save the trouble and bandwith of posting them......long story short Today was the day they got their final spacing out....The PPP and BDSSH were relocated to the empty and awaiting table downstairs, across from the experimental Hydro table......more to come on those tomorrow when the lights are on.........I'm not gonna "forget" about that room this time...!

Crypt
7457DSC04884-med.JPG

1/2 light more of Crypt, 1 light of UltraSkunk [myfavorite!]
7457DSC04883-med.JPG

2 1/2 lights of BlueberryXWhiteRhino....it's been in my stable the longest actually, only gornw in two other times, never as a full crop though....a tasty one and heavy to....Gifted by an old friend from Mendo!
7457DSC04882-med.JPG

G

I want to see the bb/wr real badly. hope it comes out well.

those blue dragons should tear it up...feed em more..they'll eat it.