What's new

Best prices on ventilation & carbon filters?

D

Disguised

I don't know if they are the cheapest around, but they are definitely competitively priced. Excellent service, fast shipping, my last order the box came stealth as hell. Plain brown box nothing written on it.

www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/

If you can't find what you're looking for there i'd also recommend bghydro, i've had good experiences with them in the past, all though I have heard from some friends that lately they have been backordering a lot of shit.

Good luck bro :joint:

Bush Grower

HTGSupply.com

Cheaper than anything else by far. Checkout the GrowBright inline fans and carbon filters... they are super cheap. Stealth shipping, great customer service. A++++

Erestese

Bush Grower said:
HTGSupply.com

Cheaper than anything else by far. Checkout the GrowBright inline fans and carbon filters... they are super cheap. Stealth shipping, great customer service. A++++

I'll vouch for HTGSupply as well, awesome service, ontime delivery, and ships in a box that won't arouse suspicion. They also have great warranties and send you emails with items they have just received/discounted.

Last edited:

steve green

Disguised said:
I don't know if they are the cheapest around, but they are definitely competitively priced. Excellent service, fast shipping, my last order the box came stealth as hell. Plain brown box nothing written on it.

www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/

If you can't find what you're looking for there i'd also recommend bghydro, i've had good experiences with them in the past, all though I have heard from some friends that lately they have been backordering a lot of shit.

Good luck bro :joint:
im happy it went smooth for you ..but i would have to dissagree with plantlighting....bad experience for me. no stealth whatsoever with a big picture of my vortex fan and i believe it had the company name all over,,just thought id comment.
i go with ebay before alot of places..but i hear good things about bghydro aswel. Gl

how well do those htg filters work? i read somewhere that they had a defect in them and you would have to upgrade to a can filter

dirkdaddy

on ebay you can get a 4" vortex for $130 shipped and a 6" for $165 shipped. pretty hard to beat those prices considering you are looking at at least $15 shipping from pretty much anywhere you buy it and with the assurance of feedback you know the place isn't sketchy (i've heard mixed reviews on websites like mdhydro that sell really cheap vortex's, seems their customer service goes out the door with their high prices). ebay is the way to go IMO.

Erestese

HTGSupply has a 4 inch fan + filter for 139$ and a 6 inch 400CFM + Filter for 199$, pretty hard deal to beat. My local hydro store (not really so local) was going to charge me 300$ just for filter + fan.

Last edited:
M

Microwido

Word to the wise, I got the Goblin + Fan combo from HTGsupply, and it was crap. It would let out about 10% of the smell. I am actually still using the fan, but it was 100% worth the extra money to get a well made Can Fan 66 filter.

Murphy

Microwido said:
Word to the wise, I got the Goblin + Fan combo from HTGsupply, and it was crap.
Same goes for the 4" Elf filter combo. The walls of carbon are not thick enough for the air the fans are pulling. I had to turn my elf with a 4" inline fan down to about 1/2 speed for it to work.
Here's an Elf next to a Can 50 to give some of you guys a size perception.....and I already had them in my gallery. The Can 50 was $129 and no problems keeping my house odor free.

Last edited:

Murphy

no, they come prefilled and riveted closed. There's no place to add any more even if you drilled the rivets out.