What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Digital Microscope....

B

Blunted22

Hey guys i seen on this page a digital microscope for like 40-80 bucks that was great for checkign out tricomes.... ive searched and came up with nothing but i know people remember what i was talking about... anyone can help it would be sweet..

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
The microscope you're referring to FB is not digital.

Blunted, searching digital microscope on Google gave me tons of results.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Yeah but, $40-$80 sounded like a rip off. Now that I see what you're talking about, I almost wish I had a PC.

B

Blunted22

its close guys but none of themare it this didnt have a place for a slide maybe microscope is the wrong word this sat on your desk and just had one probe on it that was perfect for tricome checking damn i wish i would have saved that page...

Pactivist

check out www.orion.com it's a telescope shop, but they also have a digital microscope that they sell - it's a pc camera also - I will be getting myself one soon
peAce,
pacT

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I have always wanted an electron microscope - but I guess that is out of the question. I am sure they run a good chunk of change for one of those. An GC machine would be nice too. Oh well, may be when they start mass producing them in japan I'll get one. lol.

TGT