What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Rosy, those are really starting to finish up nicely, great frost coverage, and the colors seem to be coming on as well..... great show!!!

seeded f13

RevolutionX

Alright! Those are some stunning shots. They look just like they should but even better. Luvin those trichs man, those are freakin huge. did you get any mutants in the pack? I never knew that those could be so special, i always just tossed em..lol...Please hit us up with a smokey report when the time is ripe. :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omfg...first of all,...:bow:...second of all....:bow:.....yea and third...great photoskills Rosy....:bow:
there's some POTM between them :headbange

THC•20

That is the best Blueberry I've ever seen. Nice plant dood seriously. Those trichs are just screaming "smoke me!" lol :nono:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Guys, you're making me blush. Check the archives, there are so many great growers and photographers that take it one level higher.

But okay, if you beg for it (lol)... a couple of more.

They're getting frosty white now.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I hear you stretch. Whatever you want to know about how I do things, just ask.

RevolutionX said:
did you get any mutants in the pack? I never knew that those could be so special, i always just tossed em..lol...

Did I? Oh yes, Out of five interesting gals (selected for vigour, phenotype and smell), four were more or less mutants, meaning that they produced growth and leaf mutations in early veg, that slowly disappeared as they grew and fleshed out. My number one female - Which is an absolute stunner one week before harvest (most of the pics in this thread are from her) - was freakish in veg and produced these kind of leaf discolorations:

My second best female was also freakish, does not develop alternate internodes and just keeps growing in flower like a pure breed Sativa. DJ Short knows mutants can be ugly ducklings that grow into swans. I think Red mentioned (in the Legend seeds forum) that DJS found a very special mutant pheno that he used to breed Grape Krush.

So don't toss those ugly ducklings.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice show rosy :wave:
youre right with them uglies .. :D

hope you dont mind me posting my last F13 which was a freak in veg and got a beauty in flowering .. , now seeded with Dc fn+2 :yummy:

good growing & keep em coming

Fj

J-Roc

AMAZING PICS! JUST BEAUTIFUL! :muahaha:
great thread rosy cheeks
ill toss you some Ks when i Kan

:smoweed:

blAsia

Great pics... but either your trippin or I'm trippin cause on my side of the world the fly is on the left.. Doh!!!! LOL

Beautiful, Rosy Cheeks, beautiful

Peace :rasta:

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey friends, and thanks for your kind words. Keep it coming:D

memetic said:
how many packs did you grow to find that gem?

I'm on my third pack of Blueberry (from both Dutch Passion and DJ Short), and the pics you see in this thread are mainly two phenos from the last pack of DJ Short.
I've had a few good phenos in the earlier packs, but I kept on pushing to find a real blueberry smelling one. Not so. Well, to be honest, I've had one pheno smell vaguely blueberry, but that was a runt and a big waste of time.

blAsia said:
Great pics... but either your trippin or I'm trippin cause on my side of the world the fly is on the left.. Doh!!!! LOL

You're right, but... the text referred to the above picture, and there's a fly stuck on the right side of the bud. The fly on the below pic is on the left.

Last edited:

memetic

thanks for the info rosy, so the real deal blueberry smelling blueberry bud (wow try saying that after a joint or 5!:D) is a hard lady to find ay?

still i am sure the 2 displayed herin are worthy contenders in the smoke stakes!

take care and keep the great pictures coming.... please follow up with the dried budshots of that purple lass......

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool Rosy ..looks like you are near the harvest... beans are also nice visible:) btw how is the smell?
do you may have any pics from the male you used? ...and an aesthetic description would be good as well :D

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
I have two good Blueberry female phenos, but I've got an outstanding Blueberry male. It grew twice as fast as the other males

this is the only characteristic you mentioned. i dont want to make a bad day...
but this specific trait is actually negative in Dj words

Dj'short says;
any male plant that grows too tall or too fast is usually eliminated. The reason for this is that most plants which dedicate so much energy to fiber production generally are best for making fiber.