What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kc x Kc = Kc² x Kc = Kc³

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks
My plan is to use ace's kali china to lower the flowering time of kerala chellakutti from khalifa genetics. Honestly didn't try both yet but i'm always looking for a nice sativa high. The best weed i have smoked so far was some shitty looking leaf in cambodea and st lucia.

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
My kali china at 3 weeks 11/13. The kerala chellakutti male is also growing with them. It's the latest flowering i got and also has an intense smell. One of the kali china has a nice intense lemon cleaner smell already. The male should start opening in about a week and i will give him a week to do his job. Think also that i will go for 5 weeks for good seed development.

picture.php

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Don't know how far i will go with bx but the long flowering time of the kerala gives me the opportunity to pic all seeds from the kerala male and later hit them again with the kali china x kerala males. But will also try hit the kc x kc females with the kerala male again.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks

Got 3 nice individuals from the kali china. From the most intense smelling one i planted 13 seeds. Some came up last week with some sprouting now. The one in the upper left sprouted about 2 1/2 weeks ago after harvest. Did top 3 days ago.

picture.php

Also spotted a trifoliated plant today nice:D

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Na man kali china x kerala chellakutti.

Only had some kc brains plants in the early 2000s. Don't remember if it was the kc33 or kc36. Never sampled it-stupid boar:moon:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thx but not every part ;). They had a good vigor and grew several times to close to the lamp. Started under a 80% grown scrog net with ~10d veg but managed to overgrow trainwreck and super orange glue in flower.