What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Golden Tree

Looking for actual pictures and grow reports.....

WITH images to support the claims....

Newest Breeder on the block selling and calling EVERYTHING in his possession “SKUNK TERPS”...Mentholated Skunk....Dead Skunk...

The usual....

Personally asked the man himself for some more information and possibly some pictures....blocked immediately!

The ONLY reason there seems to be some legitimate hype is he’s working with Oldtimers pre skunk pre Haze stock?!?! (Or whatever you’d like to call it)

OLDTIMER himself has dismissed the RKS claims...stating he NEVER found the RKS terpenes in his work....acrid notes but NO RKS!

Blueskiesvienna is a UK dude...so maybe some of you awesome international guys can speak to the work?!?

Cheers!

Jayded

My thoughts are it's just a line from 80's dutch bred skunk 1. There were some seriously smelly plants in those 1st lots of seeds that cant be found anymore.
Quite a few brits will kinda know what a skunks spray smells like but of course not 1 that's been run over!None of those old cuts smell even slightly like it,cheese smells of berry,musk and dettol/tcp.Both dettol and tcp are antiseptics that are high in plant thiols and are what i think makes cheese stink so much.
We have a product called fart spray that you can get in joke shops and the smelly substance in it is skunk spray.
Connoisseur chem is the only line that i've tried that had a fart spray funk to it

Greatdalas

Looking for actual pictures and grow reports.....

WITH images to support the claims....

Newest Breeder on the block selling and calling EVERYTHING in his possession “SKUNK TERPS”...Mentholated Skunk....Dead Skunk...

The usual....

Personally asked the man himself for some more information and possibly some pictures....blocked immediately!

The ONLY reason there seems to be some legitimate hype is he’s working with Oldtimers pre skunk pre Haze stock?!?! (Or whatever you’d like to call it)

OLDTIMER himself has dismissed the RKS claims...stating he NEVER found the RKS terpenes in his work....acrid notes but NO RKS!

Blueskiesvienna is a UK dude...so maybe some of you awesome international guys can speak to the work?!?

Cheers!

I cultivated his mix of rks, 80% hermaphrodites and they were sweet and spicy musks, nothing skunk

troutman

Seed Whore
Until somebody has experienced live skunk spray and has to wash in tomato juice because of it they don't have a clue of the Skunk smell.

I seriously doubt any plant ever smelled that strong in a million years and I hope I never have to use tomato juice for washing again. :biggrin:

Greatdalas

Until somebody has experienced live skunk spray and has to wash in tomato juice because of it they don't have a clue of the Skunk smell.

I seriously doubt any plant ever smelled that strong in a million years and I hope I never have to use tomato juice for washing again. :biggrin:

Yes, the original rks is very very hard flavor and smell, the uk cheese original cut is veey simillar but more earthy(one skunk #1 phenotype) the rks more fruit/shit Smell similar to a farm or stepping on fresh shit when you get gusts of wind but unfortunately i haven't se nothing of rks since 10/12 years ago

Mr. J

I've been sprayed by a skunk. I still love the smell of skunk. Tomato juice doesn't do anything for it, either. We used to have weed like that except it wasn't quite "skunk spray in the face", it was more "skunk sprayed nearby last night". You know how some weed has a skunky note hidden behind a bunch of other stuff? Well imagine that smell right up front with nothing else, times ten. One day I realized that I hadn't seen it for years, and I haven't seen it since. In the 90' lots of different weed smelled very skunky. If you had a gram in your pocket everyone at the party knew, and everyone wanted to be your friend.

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Real skunk spray directly in your face or out of the trash can nearby smells horrible but not like anything close to skunk weed. It's so intense though that your tongue picks it up as taste form the air, ugh.

Only when it's diluted down by wind and time it will start smelling like the pungent weed we know.
I have once, when I was living on the other side of the big pond, found my whole garage with the car in it smell like weed and searched for the reason until I found tiny bits of hair on one of the tires from what must have been a roadkill skunk I accidentally drove over when it was already dead.That smelled exactly like very good pungent weed. A real skunk not so much...it's too intense!

CC

Greatdalas

Oldtimer when talking about the complex history of Smile and Oldtimes etc mentioned 'old skunk' in the make up, has he spoken specifically about the elusive RKS terps? Is that online?

This Blue Skies man is just rinsing the f2s in a greenhouse somewhere last I checked, last year sometime, in Austria I assumed. Worthy thing to do in isolation for sure, anyway. Does he have the C3? I do :)
This seeds are to bad

Golden Tree

Got a family of skunks that have taken refuge in my backyard under a structure for the past couple years. I don’t mind the smell whatsoever. At least once a week the stench covers the entire neighborhood. Quite enjoyable if you ask me. Haha.

Haaaaaaa!!!

I welcome them too!

Had neighbours calling pest control for “winter skunks” a few winters ago....

Was definitely a heads up to change the filter!

Blessings brother

Latest posts

Latest posts