What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to find predator bugs...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Last edited:
G

i use www.planetnatural.com.. safe, fast, reliable, and a great selection :)

i use www.planetnatural.com.. safe, fast, reliable, and a great selection :)

http://davesgarden.com/gwd/advanced...y=76&search_text=&submit=Search&sorter=rating

here is a list of suppliers for beneficial insects and butterflys from daves garden.

Each supplier has feedback and you can search by location for a supplier nearest you if you prefer to buy over the counter..

as growdoc said, ladybugs, and other popular insects can be found at most any garden center (at least in the US)

great post GD!

cj

Another UK company

Another UK company

I use www.defenders.co.uk/

Been using them for years - always good service :wave:

plus better prices than the uk sites above !

Red Spider Mite Control:
Phytoseiulus x 200 PHY02 £5.45
Phytoseiulus x 1000 PHY10 £9.95
Phytoseiulus x 2000 PHY20 £16.75

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just thinking about that site ya told me about brightside, looks like a real good one for all teh uk growers.
Peace

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
brightside, thanks for the awesome information, you helped make a good thing even better. I tip my hat to you...

Growdoc

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Best advice I can part with is dont get them from a grow shop. I have seen peeps pay $120 bucks for preds at a grow shop. The same exact preds you can find at a nursery for $35.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Verite, great tip and very true!!! thanks

ganesh, where about is that link, meaning what counrty?

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Thanks for that LINK.... this one is the best and they have some of the lowest prices i have ever come across! EVERYONE that needs preds should check this place first!!!

Growdoc

G

Hey wassup Bro.Try www.growquest.com ,they sell them in 1000 and 500's and they have every kind of P Mite and destroyer mites.Peace and stay safe all,FMD :joint:

Last edited: