What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Metanaturals Lucasized

I'll start with the guaranteed analysis in case anyone wants to tweek the recipe.
3-3-3 Professional Organic Plant Nutrient grams per ml - 1.34
Guaranteed Analysis:
Total Nitrogen 3%
1.5 % Water Soluble
1.5% Water Insoluble
Available Phosphoric Acid 3%
Soluble Potash 3%
Magnesium 0.6%
Chelated Copper 0.05%
Chelated Iron 0.1%
Chelated Manganese 0.05%
Molybdynum 0.0005%
Chelated Zinc 0.1%

1-5-5 Professional Organic Bloom Formula grams per ml - 1.34
Guaranteed Analysis:
Total Nitrogen 1%
0.5 % Water Soluble
0.5% Water Insoluble
Available Phosphoric Acid 5%
Soluble Potash 5%
Magnesium 0.6%

16-0-0 Organic Nitrogen didn't find the weight on this but it is not part of the formula. i might work out a veg formula using this added to the lucas formula
Guaranteed Analysis:
Total Nitrogen 16%
12 % Non-Protein Nitrogen
3.5 % Ammoniacal Nitrogen
0.5% Water Insoluble Nitrogen

6-0-0 Organic Calcium grams per ml - 1.05
Guaranteed Analysis:
Total Calcuim 6%
Derived from lime and vinegar

i was reading lucas' thread about calculating nutrients today, he recommended 10ml/per gal of both grow and bloom to get some thing very close to the lucas ratio. he did not have the weights for the fertilizers when doing his calculations, however i came across the weights and analysis so i thought i would offer a more accurate formula for anyone interested.

Grow - 10ml/gal
Bloom - 7ml/gal
Calcium - 8ml/gal

N - 131
P - 100
K - 191
Mg - 36
Ca - 133
S - 0

this formula is a bit low in Mg. by adding 1 gram per gallon of epsom salt, about a 1/6 of a teaspoon you end up with:

N - 131
P - 100
K - 191
Mg - 62
Ca - 133
S - 34

Thoughts, questions, comments, concerns, anyone?

Last edited:

luvtogrow

I'll comment because I bought Meta and then upon researching found that some of their "organic" offerings were not as guanteed by their analysis and N was found to be from urea. Got this from Oregon State Agricultural website, where they show a variety of ferts and additives and the true analysis. Metanaturals was one of the few that failed.

I was about to say the same thing. However it was only the 16-0-0 that failed. The 3-3-3 and 1-5-5 failed due to the guaranteed anylasis being off not because inorganic matter made up the fertilizer. I grow with soil and use 1tbs per gal of each grow and bloom sometimes upping it to 2tbs bloom and 1tbs grow.
Peace
Rocky

G

guest3854

Yup , tha Nitrogen is no doubt full of urea , however tha bloom is full on organic . We ran tests of Meta , bubbled and on tables of rocks . Tha PH was a bitch to control (though they say not to adjust) and tha plants took a LONG while to get accustomed to tha feed . Fer drain to waste/hand watering etc , Meta is killer , I just prefer to use Dyna as tha base , a synthetic ... and Meta as an organic bridge .... And what a blend it becomes , tha organics in tha bloom have a coffee , chocolate aroma , thick as a milkshake and is worth checkin into . Tha herbs love this nute , producing very high quality yields . Use some Cal_mag with Meta fer sure

These are Shanti's Shark Shock , grown exclusively with Met

Nute tank bubblin' with Meta :

Steele

Pactivist

According to the Meta website, you only need to add the Ca to the first watering to supply enough Ca for the entire grow. at least that is how I read it. I have been having a bit of a problem with P & K deficiencies using the Meta line exclusively, but I have been only using between 2.5 and 5ml/gal of the bloom, I will try upping it to 7 or maybe even a little bit more to try and correct this issue.
thanks for the info Canna,
peAce,
pacT

Im in FFOF with Lighwarrior at 30%. The MN Nitrogen is a big turn off after reading it failed. I was wondering what the best rate to run MetaNaturals at in Veg and Bloom and if I should add some Cal/Mag or not cause I did not add any Dolomite at all unless its in the Light Warrior. Anyways thanks in advance for any suggestions, its much appreciated!

I was also wondering if you supplemented the Dyna for the MN Grow, what did you run the Dyna and the rest of the MN at when you were full blast?!