What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE STRAINS FROM SEEDS & CLONES

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I had Zamaldelica and Panama in my grow this past season. I did have a bug infestation(white flies). This season was a seed run of my 2 hybrids. The infestation may have been a blessing. You don't become mold and pest resistant without ever facing mold or pests. I let seeds mature for 7 weeks and I ended up with some great beans in the end. I'm looking forward to Ace genetics in my grow again this year.
P.S. I will inspect any and all plants that are outside before they ever get moved inside again. LOL!!!Peace

jay sus

zamal hashes with zamal. good example of hybrid vigour. pic is about week old, so these are ready to be repotted this weekend.guatemalas are ok, about same size as zamal. kali china is ok.3 malawi fems went soaking yesterday with 2 ace mix std. i have managed to fuck up all my previous ace mix seeds or seedlings i try extra hard to pay attention to details this time to prevent such misfortune

jay sus

one baby malawi died. it was bit damaged looking,like some bug infestation or soil borne disease? rest are ok. zamal hashes and kali china went into flowering. clone panama showed first pistils yesterday.

Holeshot

Ace seeds

Ace seeds

Plants are looking good Jay. Sorry to here about your losses. I hate it when seeds don't sprout or clones die. I have been lucky , or good management , lol . That I haven't had to many losses . I was devastated that my Loas Luang Prabang and Mangobiche didn't even look like sprouti this year.

jay sus

GT clone in mid flower(7th week). i love this, big buds, resins are good, kinda waxy mandarine smell. SWEET!it´s small cause put straight into 11/13 when it rooted

jay sus

today i put guatemala,panama and nepal jam to flowering. ZHs and KC have stretched some. my camera is bust so pics sometime

jay sus

thanks bud.
ZHs didn´t translate into pics well but are looking awesome too. KC has more compact structure for sure. GT is, well GT, gotta love it! i think i gotta do some zamaldelicas soon. it seems to have similar,if not even better growth habit. and pink panama clone is doing ways better than its mother(larger container,more veg...)2 malawis+1 guatemala+4 rooted GT clones+5 not yet rooted pink panama clones still in veg room

Last edited: